Ch.11

3rd Pov

3rd Pov.

"Hinata Hyuuga!" Iruka called.

"H-here." The quiet voice answered.

"Ino Yamanaka!" He said the next name on his list.

"Over here Sensei!" Ino said with her normal smirk.

"Kagurama!" Silence. Looking up from the paper, he furrowed his brows. "Has anyone seen Kagurama?" Iruka questioned the class. No one responded. Looking around the classroom once more, Iruka continued roll calling.

__________

"Achoo!" The sneeze of a child echoed throughout the cold nearly empty apartment. Shivering under her blanket, Kagurama felt like she was dying. The trash can near her bed was over flowing with used tissues, along with an empty pack. A fresh one on the bed with her. Her body curled up, attempting to warm itself up as her head felt heavy and painful.

Feeling something running down her nose, Kagurama hurriedly grabbed a tissue to prevent the blood from dirtying her bed. She was almost certain that she was running a fever seeing how no matter how hot she felt, she couldn't stop shaking. She released a pained groan, feeling like crying. Why did she take her sweet time last night instead of hurrying home? 

Kagurama's Pov.

I blew my nose into the tissue, my head pulsing painfully from the nose bleed. I had never had a nose bleed in my life, so when I first got one this morning, I thought I was dying. I sure feel like I'm dying. I don't remember being sick was this painful. Feeling the need to use the bathroom, I stood up but instantly sat down when I was hit with a wave a dizziness and nausea. My eyes widened at the burning bile rising up my throat, and I dashed as fast as I could to the bathroom. Stumbling a little from the dizziness.

Tears filled my eyes from the gagging I was doing while puking. I'm not upset or in pain, it's just a reflex that happens whenever I puke. The clear acid filled my toilet seat, and I flushed the toilet, cleaned the seat, and used the bathroom. I shakily washed my hands, suddenly freezing, and shuffled back to my room. I was hungry, but the thought of food made me feel like puking once again. I laid my head on my pillow, covered myself with my blanket, and felt my consciousness slip away.

_________

Slowly getting up, I could barely see the sun begin to rise. Taking that into consideration, it was probably around 7 a.m.

"Ugh why does my head hurt." I groaned while scratching my messy hair. Brown and white strands mixed together and my normally straight brown hair was beginning to stick up in spikes. My eyesight cleared as I squinted at the calendar, realizing the reason behind my headache. It was May 19. The Fire festival. People say it's the day the village was formed with an alliance between the Senju and Uchiha clan.

The fire festival was probably the worst day for me throughout the year. I absolutely hated it. I just didn't understand why people felt the need to celebrate. Sure the Senju and Uchiha finally stopped fighting, but that didn't change the deaths and wars that followed. Even more people died because of the alliance other clans were doing. Besides, it was a day we received off from the academy, Iruka-Sensei telling us to spend time with our families. I almost forgot how painful that word was until I heard it.