Brief Note

Hey guys! A few quick things before we continue:

Happy holidays and happy new year!

So I know I promised a chapter before Christmas, and I'm so incredibly sorry that's not what you got. I've been working on the draft chapter since December 3rd, but I've spent a bit more time than I'd previously alotted in my schedule to revise different parts as there is a lot to take in just to cram into one chapter. I don't want to release anything that turns out to be sub-par, so that is my attempt to excuse my delay. Who knows, though; this chapter may just be extra-long for everyone's enjoyment! 

Well, it will be.

Mainly because there was just too much to write. :P

Also, this story won 2nd Place in Katy Santiago's Creative Minds Awards for the Action/Adventure category!! 

Woot woot...!

Not interested? Okay. Just a bit more...

We just hit 200 reads' y'all! Another milestone!

...

Okay. Now for the big announcement.

Well, it's not that big, but whatever.

I've worked out enough kinks in my schedule to set the completion for this novel at the end of this year, if not sooner! That means a hell of a lot less delay in chapters, and maybe after it's done, I'll even look into publishing it! 

Anyway, I hope you all had a great month or so. Be on the lookout for the next chapter over the next week or so; I promise, it'll be much worth the wait!

~Oak