playlist

trust fund baby  - why don't we

"don't want no fake tan, short skirt, daddy's money don't work, shop until you drop on the town, i want a smart girl, stronger than her father, someone who will laugh at tryna fit in the crowd"

t-shirt  - thomas rhett

"next thing i know you were wearing my t-shirt, right there, hair messed up like a guns n roses video"

josie  - the glorius sons

"josie sees something that he don't see in himself, and now she looks the other way when he's f**king around"

omg  - camilla cabello, quavo

"yeah, i'm cut like a diamond, i'm cold, 4am bloom like a rose, girls like the summer, we're gold, uh"

news year day  - taylor swift

"there's glitter on the floor after the party, girls carrying their shoes down in the lobby, candle wax and polaroids on the hardwood floor" 

little black dress  - one direction

"little black dress, just walked into the room, makin' heads turn, can't stop looking at you

rich  - maren morris

"boy I'd be rich, head to toe prada, benz in the driveway, yacht in the water, vegas at the mandarin, high roller gambling"  

1950  - king princess

"did you mean it when you said i was pretty? that you didn't wanna live in a city, where the people are shitty? i like it when we play 1950, so bold, make them know that you're with me, stone cold, will you miss me?"

that's so us  - allie x

"what I like about you baby, is how you annoy me daily, but you still f**king amaze me, that's so us, that's so us, yeah, we're both a lot to handle"

broken  - lovelytheband

"there's something tragic, but almost pure, think I could love you, but I'm not sure, there's something wholesome, there's something sweet, tucked in your eyes that I'd love to meet"

genius  - sia, diplo, labrinth

"you'll be my einstein, my newton, my galileo, and my hawking, boy, put that pep in my step, put your arm on my neck while I'm walking, please understand, i have fallen for you, you"

god is woman  - ariana grande

"my one, when all is said and done, you'll believe god is a woman"

private school  - arkells

"private school girls, private school boys: playing games, expensive toys, private school girls, private school boys: don delillo wrote white noise" 

bad girls  - mkto

"she kinda mean but ain't a problem to me, a little bit of hell, but she got me in heaven, she my bond girl, i'm mkt-007"

woman like me  - little mix, nicki minaj

"i like my coffee with two sugars in it, high heels and my jewellery drippin"  

beauty school dropout  - frankie avalon

"now your bangs are curled your lashes twirled but still the world is cruel, wipe off that angel face and go back to high school" 

1999  - charli xcx, troye sivan

"i just wanna go back, back to 1999, take a ride to my old neighborhood, i just wanna go back, sing, 'hit me baby, one more time'" 

high hopes  - panic! at the disco

"mama said, fulfill the prophecy, be something greater, go make a legacy, manifest destiny, back in the days, we wanted everything, wanted everything" 

joan of arc  - little mix

"man, i feel like cleopatra, joan of arc, queen of hearts, yeah, tonight, it's only me that matters, oh, you are the feminist type? hell yeah, i am!"

ruin my life  - zara larsson

"i want you to ruin my life, you to ruin my life, you to ruin my life, yeah, i want you to f**k up my nights, yeah"  

rise  - jonas blue, jack & jack

"when we hit the bottom, then it goes up, climb to the top with you, we could be the breaks, ones who never made yeah, i could be talking to you"

close to me  - ellie goulding, diplo

"even though we both know we're liars and we start each other's fires, we just know that we'll be all right, even though we're kicked out the party 'cause we both hate everybody, we're the ones they wanna be like"