○ Favorite Thing about You ○

| S h e r l o c k |

Your eyes. He loves to know everything, but your eyes are a great mystery. The coloration, the gleam or the dullness in them is just fascinating. He could stare for hours and still have no answers about them.

| J o h n |

Your humor. When anyone was down, you seemed to bring even the smallest smile or laugh to come light. He appreciated whenever you would crack a joke even when you had a bad day.

| M y c r o f t |

Your voice. After a long day, he is instantly relaxed by the soothing melody of your voice. He will sometimes call just requesting you to just talk. He would close his eyes and focus on your voice, oblivious to the world around him.

| G r e g |

Your kindness. Working in the police department can be depressing at times. Always seeing the worst side of people, makes them feel hopeless. When he comes home and sees you eager to see him and showers him in hugs and kisses or you on the street helping the homeless, makes him feel warm inside.

| J i m |

Your innocence. The consulting criminial will never admit it, but he finds your oblivious nature to the worst in people quite adorable.

| M o l l y |

Your smile. She glad to smile back when you come in grinning. Knowing you're  happy, can turn a bad day into a good one. Sometimes when hearing you go on about why you're happy, she zones out, too focused on your smile.