○ Sick Day ○

| S h e r l o c k |

When it comes to Sherlock, being sick is just another day. That is, until he listened to you coughing endlessly and your inability to focus for very long. He helps you get settled in for the day, telling you to stay in one place till he can help you get around. When he has no work, he tries to busy himself by watching TV with you, or playing board games. When he has work, Sherlock will come in every once in awhile to check on you and make sure you have everything you require.

"Mrs. Hudson told me that you asked for tea earlier. Do you require more?"

| J o h n |

The second he realizes that you're sick, he tells Sherlock he won't be there to help. He keeps you in bed, makes you take medicine, and keeps some nice TV on. He even allows you to wear one of his jumpers. He always asked if you have everything you need, and constantly makes sure you are eating, and hydrating. John will joke around and have conversations or just watch some TV beside you.

"You really are sick, huh? You can barely protest."

|M y c r o f t |

Mycroft is a bit germophobic when it come to sickness. Hearing you cough or vomit, or sneeze, just makes him cringe. He is very earnest for you to get better, both for loving you and being a germophobe. He's careful to keep you in a sterile environment, and treating you as well as he can. He gives you vitamins and plenty of water to go with your soup. While he works, he worries about how you're doing at home.

"Stay here and relax. Make sure to eat while I'm gone."

| G r e g |

With Greg, you like to play off the sickness like he does. You give excuses and pass off your symptoms as nothing to worry about. Which usually ends with Greg dragging you to bed and your frantic struggle against him. He makes sure you are comfortable, and insists that you sleep. When you awake, you have some of your favorite food waiting for you down in the kitchen.

"You're not fine! You're as pale as a sheet! Stop protesting and get to bed."

| J i m |

Jim usually always plans the days ahead. He is eager to get on with the day, and tells you to hurry, till you start coughing and moaning. He is disappointed, but stays on task. He checks your temperature periodically, and constantly tucking in the blankets. He kisses your forehead whenever he brings you your medicine or food.

"You're alright, kitten. It's just a fever."

| M o l l y |

Molly is usually at work early in the morning, sometimes leaving you to sleep peacefully. She'll go throughout her day, and when it comes lunchbreak, she makes her daily call to you. Hearing your groggy voice makes her instantly feel guilty. She apologizes heavily and says she heading home. When she gets home, she has tissues, soups, medicines and comfy blankets in hand. She is gentle and comes quickly whenever you call.

"You sound so sick! Oh I'm so sorry!  I'm coming home right now!"