○ Sleeping ○

| S h e r l o c k |

It's rare to find Sherlock sleeping or in bed. When he does, you usually are already asleep, so he carefully lays facing you, examining you in such a calm state. When you are awake, you cuddle close to his chest and he wraps his arms around you.

| J o h n |

John cuddles you from behind, for the most part. Sometimes when he comes home late, he brings your sleeping body to his chest and plays with your hair for a little.

| M y c r o f t |

Mycroft isn't much of a cuddler, though he allows you to be shoulder touching and holding hands. It's always a gamble to see who falls asleep first, but when you fall first, he will sometimes turn and caress your face for a moment.

| G r e g |

He works late nights at times, which sometimes leaves you worried that something could have happened. Daily, you wait on the couch, till you can't wait anymore and fall asleep. He comes home to you and gentle shakes you awake to head to bed. In bed, he lays on his back and you cling to him with your arms and legs.

| J i m |

He sleeps facing you, hand on your shoulder. He insists on waiting till you fall asleep before he does, not matter how much protest. He sometimes replays his memories with you, smiling bright when he is particularly fond of one.

| M o l l y |

You cuddle her from behind, or sleep facing her. Molly constantly goes on that you fall asleep first, as if it was a contest. When in reality, she is always first falling. Molly almost looks worried in her sleep, but she always is fine.