○ Clothes ○

| S h e r l o c k |

It's too fun to not steal his coat and scarf. Even during a break from a case, he will find it missing and you to blame. His coat is covered in his scent and quite large on you. When it's cold outside, his scarf is the perfect accessory. He won't admit, but he finds it a quite fun game to hunt you down and to find you in his clothes to remind others who you belong to.

"Found you."
"Agh, Sherlock, you're no fun."

| J o h n |

His jumpers are warm and cozy, even in the summer. You make it cold in the home, just so he can pull them out. The sleeves are always too long, but you like messing around with them. Though he appears to disapprove, he finds you adorable, and loves it.

"

What doing you think you are doing?
"It's cold."

| M y c r o f t |

Any part of his outfit will do for you. He'll find that pieces with go missing when he turns for a second. Your favorite is his blazer because it's slick and comfortable. It's big altogether, almost like a blanket. He'll smirk to himself at your antics, letting you keep it for the day.

'Oh my, she thinks she's won.'

| G r e g |

Since he can be gone for days, you partake in wearing his shirts for comfort. You find it almost like you're in a daze, sleepy and safe. Greg will usually find you cuddle up and asleep in a little nest, mixed with his shirts and blankets.

"Move over, I'm tired."

| J i m |

His tie and blazer are your favorite, and Jim knows it. Sometimes he'll reward you with it when he comes home, other times he keeps it in places you can't reach.

"Here you are, kitten."

_-_-__-_-_-__-_-__-_-_-_-_

Hey guys! I have an announcement next chapter, and I know, I hate when authors do it to me so I will delete it later on. BUT, if you are a fan of Doctor Who and you would like to run a imagines and preferences book with me, swipe to the next part. Thanks!

Love you guys.

Shyla.