○ Hugs ○

| S H E R L O C K |

His hugs always feel a little unsure. Like he really doesn't know what to do, honestly. He struggles to find a way he likes to hug you, his touch gentle and hesitant, wondering if he might accidentally hurt you. As much as he won't admit it, he wishes he could be brave enough to ask you for more hugs, constantly.

| J O H N |

It's soft. Like PILLOW soft. He hides your face in the crook of his neck, gently playing with your hair. You both close your eyes, slightly swaying. He really can't get enough of you.

| M Y C R O F T |

Even though he isn't much for physical touch, he's much like his brother with the way he hugs. Hes not used to the feeling, a little worried he may not hug "correctly" like the perfectionist he is. His hugs always change each time, but are safe and calming nevertheless.

| G R E G |

I believe the correct term is "bear hug." He grabs you tightly, lifting you off your feet and shaking you around with a hearty chuckle when you whine for him to put you down. He pats your back, and let's go only when you want to.

| J I M |

Another bear hug type of deal, but keeps your feet on the ground. He keeps your body close to his, one hand behind your head, your head resting on his chest as he stroke your hair with a possessive grip. What else could you expect?
Joking aside, his hugs are one of your favorite things, and he know this. He does his best to give them as often as he can.

| M O L L Y |

Airy and sweet, like holding a cloud. Hugging you around just above the hips, she lays her head on your chest/shoulder, closing her eyes. She often lets out a little hum of joy, a habit you find adorable.