Kai Stop!

~Kailua's POV~

"W-wait guys, don't be so hard on Professor Heine!" I plead with my brothers as I come from behind Bruno. "We should give him a chance, it's only fair! H-he might be different fr-from the rest of them!" I say in defense for our new tutor. It's not fair for him to be ganged up on like this when he's just trying to do his job! I feel....sorry for him, even if he's both a male and royal tutor. We should be kinder than this!

"Lua-nee you don't have to speak up for his defense, remember what he is! He's the combination of the two things you fear the most!" Leonhard speaks up and tells me, I flinch unconsciously but don't waver in my decision. "I-I know that b-but.....but he may not be like them! J-just look at his eyes, does he l-look like that kind of person?" I ask my brother in a soft tone and they all turn to face me.

"I'm sorry to bring this up sister but remember what happened with the last royal tutor? You defended him all the same only for him to betray not only our trust but your trust!" Bruno tries to reason with me and I quickly catch on to where he's going. "N-no, don't say it" I stutter out as I take a step away from here, my pupils shrinking as memories start to flood my mind.

"Lua-nee you can't deny it and you know it!" Bruno tells me slighty yelling in frustration and anger. "Shut up Bruno! If you're going to say what I think you are don't do it!" Leonhard shouts to our brown haired brother but his pleads are for not. "He's part of the reason for your current self!" Bruno pushes and I feel my knees weaken to the point where I can no longer hold myself up causing me to fall to my knees. Horrible bites of buried memories flood my mind like a tidal wave. I start to feel extremely dizzy and the room starts to spin like crazy! My stomach feels terrible like I might throw up any minute! 'Don't do this!' I scream to myself mentally but it's too late. They're already here.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Pitch darkness

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A red sunset through a bared window

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Rat squeaks and insects crawling everywhere

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ice cold stones push against my bare skin

.

.

.

.