Introduction of the Princess

~Heine's POV~ 

"This is Kai, the oldest brother and Kailua, the first and eldest princess. They are twins of course as you can hopefully tell" Prince Bruno tells me motioning to ether Prince Kai or Princess Kailua as he says they're name. "Now, now, aren't you going to offer your greeting to the new royal tutor?" Prince Bruno asks Prince Kai but he doesn't move, instead Princess Kailua steps forward and falls into a messy and very shaky curtsy. Suddenly a flashback flows into my mind, something Queen Mother told me about the eldest princess as we were walking the halls.

"Professor Heine there is something you should know about the eldest princess....." Queen Mother tells me as we walk to the room where their royal highnesses should be waiting. "Yes Queen Mother?" I ask her with a brow raised in curiosity. "What could Queen Mother want to tell me about Princess Kailua, I should have enough information about her based on the rumors of the town. I have taken away what sees to be the most unbelievable rumors leaving only the most promising ones. Of course that has proven hard seeing as she has not taken one step out of the palace in four or so years.

"Well you see the first princess she.....the thing is.....she has two very special fears that may intervene with her lessons and because of these fears the princes are a bit over protective of her, which may prove difficult to deal with over time" Queen Mother explains to me and I nod. "I'm sure it's nothing I can't handle, may I know what these two fears are Queen Mother?" I ask the dowager queen as we walk up one of the may staircases in the palace.

"The truth is......she has a fear of royal tutors" Queen Mother tells me after pausing for a few seconds and I feel shock rise up in me but I hide it best I can. "May I ask why? Or rather how this fear started?" I ask the former queen curiously, "ever since she was young she has had an extreme fear of men outside of the Granzreich royal family because of......reasons. At first she was very well off with royal tutors, albeit a little shaky or jumpy around them she was fine but, these last few tutors have....made mistakes in their teaching methods" Queen Mother tells me and sighs sadly with a sadden smile.

"These teachings have caused her to fear all royal tutors and males equally but she tries her best to hide it. Because of this she is no longer allowed to compete for the throne, the ministers have said until she gets over these "silly" fears she is not capable to compete for the throne along side her brothers. So if she's jumpy around you or if the boys give you a hard time when it comes to her please don't take it personally" Queen Mother explains to me and I nod.

"Of course Queen Mother, as they're royal tutor it is my job to groom each and every one of them to be prepared to take the throne. That includes the princess, I shall do my best to help her overcome these fears but I will not over step my boundaries ether" I tell the former queen with a short bow and we keep walking.

I am broken out of my thoughts by Princess Kailua's shaky, unsteady tone and stuttering words that are suppose to be a greeting. "H-humble gr-greetings to you Pro-professor H-H-Heine, please.....allow m-me to speak f-for my older tw-twin and I-I....when I-I.....when I..." She starts to say but stop speaking. 'Oh no, she's on the verge of a panic attack' I think as I observe her body language and tone of voice. Prince Bruno looks at her with a sadden look, much like the one Queen Mother had when she explained to me how Princess Kailua would act around me.

Prince Bruno genteelly places his hand on Princess Kailua's upper back causing her to jump and gave a slight squeal in surprise. She whips her head up only to see it Prince Bruno smiling down at her with an encouraging expression. She looks over to Prince Kai and he nods at her with a straight face, I'm not sure if I saw a smile there or not though. She sighs then breath in and out a few times and slowly calms down but her shaking doesn't stop in the slightest.