01

"Are you going out now?" Mrs Jeong asked her 15 year old daughter as she wiped her hands that were wet as she was washing the dishes.

"Yes mom." her daughter replied shortly.

Mrs Jeong nodded her head as she went to her daughter and fixed the scarf around her neck.

"Alright, you're just going to the cafe across the street right?" Mrs. Jeong asked.

Her daughter nodded her head.

"Are you sure you can handle well Yein? I can ask your cousins to accompany you to the cafe if you want." Mrs Jeong asked again.

Her daughter named Yein smiled as she shaked her head "no"

"I can handle mother. No need to worry. The cafe is just across the street." Yein reasoned out as she smiled at her mother.

"But still Yein. Its just been a month since your ankle recovered from  injury, what if it aches?" Her mother can't stop worrying.

Yein is a ballerina, she also learns modern and contemporary dance and a month ago she badly sprained her ankle and she cannot perform ballet anymore.

She locked herself up in her room for two weeks and weep to herself. Her passion was dancing and how can she dance if her ankle is badly injured and she can never step a foot on her ballerina shoes and perform on stage.

Its just been a few days since Yein started to get back to her usual self. She realized that she cannot just sit on the corner of her room and weep for what happened to her. She just lost one of her passion but not all of it and because of that she started pulling herself back to normal.

"Nothing will happen mom. Trust me. I'm a big girl now." Yein said proudly as she cheekily smiled at her mother.

Her mother smiled as she cupped her daughter's cheeks.

"Aigoo, you can never blame me my dear. You're still my baby along with Hyoin."

"Alright you can go now, still go straight home after buying your frappe okay? Don't go anywhere else you're still not used to be around L. A.  Understood?"

Yein gave her mom a nod.

"Yes mother. I'll get going." She said as she opened the door of their hotel room.

"Take care." She heard her mother say one last time before the door completely closed.

She entered the lift and pressed the button to the ground floor, which is also the lobby of the hotel.

She's been staying in L.A. for almost two months now with her family, she got into an exchange program and her school sent her to L.A. and they've stayed for another month as Yein got injured.

Yein went out of the hotel and blended herself with the busy streets of L.A. everyone got their own task to do, it may be working, talking or even just walking around the streets just like Yein.

Yein crossed the pedestrian lane and went inside her favorite cafe. Yein may not be a huge fan of coffee, but she still like its strong yet aromatic scent, she can also hear the espresso machine working, the grinders crushing the coffee beans. Its like music to her ears.

She went to the counter and ordered her frappe. She thanked the cashier after receiving her change and went to look around the cafe to look for a vacant table. She found one near the window. She took her seat and stared out of the window and after she casted her eyes to her left.

She saw a boy around her age sitting before a girl who looks a bit older than her age and the boy but still young, maybe around her late teens.

And both share the same nationality as her. Korean.

Since she got nothing to do she watched what they're doing, she's not eavesdropping, she's two tables away from them and she can't hear what they're talking about, she's just watching their movements.

After a few moments the girl stood up and left the cafe.

Leaving the boy on the table looking down.

***Hehehe another fic😂😂😂 I know I'm not done with my other books and because I keep on coming up with new plots I can't stop myself from typing

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

***
Hehehe another fic😂😂😂 I know I'm not done with my other books and because I keep on coming up with new plots I can't stop myself from typing.

I told myself that I'll stay away from idol au. But here I am back with another idol au. I guess its really my forte. This time its a very short one but I hope you guys like it.

Just wanna ask do you guys like my idol AU?