05

Jungkook fidgets his hands while holding the piece of paper Jimin gave him last Friday.

He can't believe that he will actually do this kind of thing. He heard a lot from his colleagues that this trick really does the job. Even his member Jimin had done this and he got himself a girlfriend, sadly he had to break up with her. But he even isn't sure if he'll get an answer from Yein.

He stared at the piece of paper with his number on it.

Today is Sunday and they have a scheduled broadcast in Inkigayo.

And Jungkook is standing staring a hole into the paper he's holding. He's just about to do the most bizarre thing he could do ever in his life.

Shoving his number into a sandwich and giving it to Yein.

That famous Inkigayo Sandwich.

Jungkook doesn't even know why he's going to do this, but for the past two days ever since he saw and remembered Yein from before, he can't seem to take her off his mind.

Its as if Yein casted a spell to him to make him go crazy for her in an instant.

Whatever Jungkook! Just do it!

He told himself and with his eyes closed he sticked the paper into the sandwich.

He then asked his manager to give it to Yein who's in the other waiting room with her members. Before doing what Jungkook asked him to do, his manager eyed him with a teasing look. He's aware of this tactic that most idols do when they set their eyes to someone.

Jungkook is not trying to boast but he received a couple of sandwiches with a female idol's number. And he can't help but think that Yein received a sandwich from another idol and she might be dating him.

What the hell Jungkook? You're losing your cool over that! She can simply just throw your number away if she got a boyfriend.

He sighed as he stared at his phone.

*

"Yein someone is looking for you." A Woollim staff called out for Yein's attention who's staring into space while clutching the pendant on her necklace.

It's a habit she got whenever she gets anxious over something.

Jisoo nudged her younger member snapping her back to reality.

"Yeinnie someone is looking for you." Jisoo said.

"Huh?"

Jisoo pointed at the staff who called for Yein.

Yein got what she meant, Yein stood up and went to the staff.

"Why unnie?" She asked, instead of answering the staff looked at the man by the door.

Yein didn't recognize him, but he's one of BTS manager.

Yein turned to him.

"Do you need anything from me sir?" Yein politely asked.

BTS manager handed her the sandwich. And Yein's hands extended out received it.

"Jungkook asked me to give you that." The manager said.

Yein was startled at what she heard.

Jungkook? Inkigayo sandwich? Don't tell me....

"I'll get going then Ms. Yein." The manager said as he bowed.

"Y-ee-s. Take care sir." Yein muttered as she bowed stiffly still strucked with what she just received.

Yein stared at the sandwich in her hands.

She knows what it is. And she knows what's inside of it. It may be a very delicious and tasty sandwich but it also brings those fluttering feeling to a girl when she receives it from a fellow male idol.

Its fine if its a female colleague or when she bought it herself. But receiving it from a male idol got a different meaning to it.

Her heart started beating faster when she noticed a piece of white paper sticking out from the sandwich.

"Yein ah! Its your turn for your make up." Jiae called out for the younger who's not moving an inch in her place.

Yein got back to her senses as she looked at Jiae.

"Yes unnie." Yein said as she hurriedly went to her bag and placed the sandwich inside being careful not to squish the sandwich inside before going to the make up table and get her make up done for today's broadcast and while getting her make up done her mind flew somewhere else again.

After the broadcast and going out for a dinner date with her members Yein is now at their dorm with the piece of paper she got from the sandwich that clearly has Jungkook's digits written on it.

After sighing and thinking about calling him or texting him for the nth time she grabbed her phone and ever so slowly typed Jungkook's number as if in every press on the numbers on  her phone's keypad she's memorizing every digit.

After typing all the numbers. She closed her eyes as she sighed and when she opened her eyes she pressed the call button.

And slowly bought it to her ears.

After a few rings someone answered her call.

Yein froze on her place.

"Hello?"

When Yein heard that deep husky voice, she knew she completely lost it.