02

A sixteen year old boy sits on a local cafe in Los Angeles, waiting for someone.

He fumbles his fingers and sometimes taps the table out of anxiety.

He'll be leaving L.A in a few days to go back to Korea and prepare for his debut under Big Hit entertainment, one of the unknown entertainments in Korea. He's talented, many companies lined up to get him to train under them after his appearance in Superstar K 3, even the Big three company lined up to get him to be their trainee but he choose BigHit as he was inspired and amazed by another trainee named Kim Namjoon.

And he's here in L.A. because he feels that he lacks in his dancing skills and wants to improve. With the help of some family and his member Seokjin he went to L.A. to learn B boy dance and modern dance.

And in his stay he met this girl named Park Sewon.

She is also attending the same dance school as him and he starts to grow feelings for her. She's nineteen years old, Jungkook fell for her maturity, purity and her wisdom. And without him knowing he fell for her already.

And today he plans to confess to her. He knows that he shouldn't be entering relationships as he is about to become an idol and he'll become busy and he probably might not give enough attention to Sewon but he doesn't want to lose a girl like Sewon, so he'll take the risk.

The cafe bell ringed and he casted his eyes on the entrance and saw Sewon enter the cafe, she's wearing a skirt with a flowy top and finished it off with a beige coat. He saw her smile when their eyes met. Jungkook felt his ears heating up, it's probably as red as a tomato right now.

Sewon reached his table and sat on the chair in front of Jungkook.

"What's with today's outfit Jungkook? You're well dressed up."Sewon said as she smiled at Jungkook.

Jungkook somewhat felt fluttered as Sewon noticed how he dressed up for today.

His outfit consists of a white buttoned up shirt, black jeans and his timberland shoes.

"Why did you ask to meet up by the way? You'll be leaving to Seoul in three days right?" Sewon asked.

Jungkook cleared his throat as he started to feel nervous, he's about to confess. He's about to tell her his feelings.

"Noona" Jungkook started off as he pushed a long rectangular velvet box with a cute little bow on top.

"What's this?" Sewon asked as she grabbed the box and opened it.

At that moment Sewon knew that Jungkook is confessing to her.

"Jungkook, I-

"I like you noona." Jungkook said after mustering all the courage hu could.

Sewon was taken a back for a second before looking at Jungkook.

"Do you like me too noona?" Jungkook asked again looking at Sewon's eyes.

Sewon heaved a sigh.

"Look Jungkook, I don't to give you false hope but are you sure about you feelings for me?" Sewon asked.

Jungkook looks at Sewon sincerely.

"Yes noona I'm sure about my feelings for you." Jungkook said confidently.

"I don't think so Jungkook." Sewon said that made Jungkook confused.

"What do you mean noona?"

"Look, I know you look up to me as someone who is older than you and that might probably the reason why you like me. You feel safe and you think that I can be someone who you can lean on."

"Isn't that enough reason for me to ask you out to become my girlfriend?" Jungkook asked like a sulking kid.

"Jungkook you're just infatuated, and those feelings won't last, trust me." Sewon said.

"I like you too Jungkook but as a younger brother. Now its my time to ask you a question. What are you feeling right now?" Sewon asks Jungkook

Jungkook tries to understand his feelings, he's supposed to feel hurt but surprisingly he feels fine, though he can feel some weight on his chest he does not feel that hurt.

"I don't know." He just muttered.

"Remember this Jungkook, there's someone out there who is meant for you who knows she might be sitting right here in this cafe."

Sewon smiled at Jungkook

"Good luck on your career Jungkook, I'll be rooting for you." Sewon said as he stood up and pat Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook sat there for a while staring at the necklace.

He sighed. He feels weird. He feels relieved being rejected. He doesn't understand himself anymore.

He stood up and was about to leave the cafe when someone held his wrist.

He looked at the person who held his wrist.

Jungkook was mesmerized by the beauty in front of him.

The bell of the cafe ringed and as if the time stopped the two of them locked their eyes

The two of them felt their heartbeat beating faster every second. They didn't notice it but their eyes sparkled looking at each other.

They both didn't know that Sewon is watching them outside the cafe. And she can clearly see the pink line connecting the two.

You've found her Jungkook.

Yein is the first to break the eye contact she gave the necklace box that Jungkook left on the table

"I believe this is yours." Yein mumbled softly.

Jungkook looked at the box then at Yein.

"You can keep it or throw it I don't mind. I'll get going ." Jungkook said before leaving.

He can still feel his heart beating fast.

Yein was left there dumbfounded. She opened the box and she feel her blood rushing all over her body and her heart beating rapidly if its still possible as she stared at the necklace.

 She opened the box and she feel her blood rushing all over her body and her heart beating rapidly if its still possible as she stared at the necklace