03

"Mijoo sshi please look here."

"Yeinnie unnie you're so pretty!"

"Babysoul please look here."

"Jin sshi please look here!"

"Jisoo ah!"

"Sujeong unnie!"

"Kei unnie you're so cute!"

"Jiae sshi please look here!"

Every single member of the girl group named Lovelyz smiled at the camera snapping pictures of them.

They all smiled and waved at the camera, making poses and of course Mijoo doing her weekly runway at Music Bank, doing runway poses and being extra and all.

Yein and the others just hid their smiling faces at the back of their hands, being embarrassed for the sake of their member.

After the photo time and small interview they made their way inside KBS.

Kei went straight to the MC room to get ready for today's broadcast, while the others headed to their waiting room.

Who would have thought that the injured 15 year old ballerina back in L.A. would become one of Korea's known girl group.

Yein decided to train and become an idol because of her passion in dancing. She wanted to perform on stage again maybe not as a ballerina but as an idol who can inspire others.

Its been five years since she got back from L.A and its also been five years since she met the boy at the cafe. She haven't seen him after that day.

In L.A perharps.

She haven't seen him again in L.A but she saw him back in Korea. As an idol.

A member of the hottest boy group in the world. BTS.

Their Golden Maknae Jeon Jungkook.

She admits when she first saw him she already got a crush on him, that's why every single day she goes to that cafe hoping to see him, even just for a short moment, but he never showed up.

She gave up with the thought of seeing him again when she went back to Korea. But things turned the other way around when she saw him on T.V.  debuting with his members under the name BTS.

And from that moment she started having a crush on him again. She also became a silent fangirl back on her trainee days and when she debuted and she got shipped with him she hoped that he'll recognize her from before but she's already in her 4th year in being an idol still he never recognized her.

It hurted her. Maybe they're really just meant to be acquainted. She never thought that having a crush on Jungkook would turn into admiration.

And Yein knows she deeply adores Jungkook and she can't find her way out. Its like Jungkook enchanted her with a spell where she can never escape.

She clutched the necklace dangling on her neck. She stared at it and sighed.

Its the necklace Jungkook wished to give Sewon if she ever reciprocated his feelings for her, but got rejected

Its the necklace Jungkook wished to give Sewon if she ever reciprocated his feelings for her, but got rejected. When Yein is about to give it back to Jungkook, Jungkook gave her two choices, to either keep it or throw it away.

And she choose to keep it.

She doesn't know why she wears it most of the time. Its not hers. Its supposed to be Sewon's. Its like she's wearing a necklace she stole from someone else when she didn't.

Yein sighed as she stood up.

"I'll go out Soul unnie." Yein said to their leader who's getting her make up done.

Baby Soul looked at the youngest member 

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Restroom." Yein shortly replied. She then went out of the waiting room when she received a nod from Baby Soul.

She walked down the halls with her phone in her hands. She stops momentarily to greet junior groups or her seniors as a sign of respect to them.

Her phone notified and she checked it. Its a post from BTS twitter. Yein got a dummy account and followed BTS account.

She saw RM posted a tweet.

Its been a long time since the last time he tweeted.

She sighed and locked her phone.

She bumped to someone dropping her phone.

A hand reached for it and when she looked up she felt all the air in her lungs sucked up when she saw the person she's longing to see.

Jungkook

She grabbed her phone from his hands and stood up. Jungkook stood after her.

Yein bowed.

"I'm so sorry senior. I was not looking at my direction. I'm so sorry." Yein apologized as she bowed and kept her head down.

"Are you okay?"

Yein felt her body tensed by his question. This is the first time he talked to me.

Yein frantically nodded her head.

"I'm okay senior. I'm really sorry." Yein apologized once again.

Jungkook smiled a little looking at Yein.

She's cute.

Then Jungkook noticed something shiny dangling on Yein's neck its a shiny silver necklace with two interlocked hearts, in color silver and gold.

It looked oddly familiar to Jungkook.

Yein looked up to see Jungkook's reaction and saw him staring at her necklace.

Jungkook's necklace

Yein immediately clutched the pendant of the necklace hiding it from Jungkook's sight.

She got nervous and scared with the thought of Jungkook recognizing the necklace and taking it from her. Its the only thing Yein has that reminds him of Jungkook.

Her crush that she ended up liking deeply.

"I'll get going senior. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience I caused." Yein said for the last time as she bowed and left praying to all the saints out there that Jungkook didn't recognize the necklace.

But no one listened to her as she felt someone lightly gripping her wrist. She trembled as she looked at the person who gripped her wrist.

Its Jungkook.

His next question made Yein pale.

"Who gave you that necklace?"