04

That 16 year old boy back at the local cafe in L.A is now one of the greatest stars not just in Korea but he's known all over the world.

With millions or maybe even billions of girls loving him and fantasizing over him.

He also knows a lot of female idols are being shipped with him, he admits all of them are good looking and has their own charm and he sometimes can't help but glance at their direction, and he's not aware that his small actions would be taken the wrong way by shippers and frequently mistake him as dating those female idols.

As of the moment he knows its this Blackpink Lisa and himself that is being shipped by many. He admits Lisa has her own charm but he's not really into her, he just finds her attractive.

That's all.

He shaked his thoughts off as he walked towards their waiting room. He's in Music Bank promoting their new comeback.

He's immersed in his thoughts and bumped into someone. A phone fell to the floor he squatted down and he came to know that he bumped to a girl. He grabbed her phone and he met her eyes.

Jeong Yein?

"I'm so sorry senior. I was not looking at my direction. I'm so sorry." Yein apologized as she bowed and kept her head down.

"Are you okay?"

Jungkook asked looking at Yein who's head hung low. He can sense that she's tensed.

Why is she like that?

Yein frantically nodded her head as a reply.

"I'm okay senior. I'm really sorry." She apologized once again.

Jungkook smiled a little looking at Yein.

She's cute.

Then he noticed something shiny dangling on Yein's neck its a shiny silver necklace with two interlocked hearts, in color silver and gold.

It looked oddly familiar to Jungkook. And he also recalled that there were a lot of times when he glanced at Yein's direction and she looked oddly familiar to him. As if they've already met before.

Yein immediately clutched the pendant of the necklace hiding it from his sight. His brows knitted as he got confused by her actions. She's acting like she's hiding something.

"I'll get going senior. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience I caused." Yein said for the last time as she bowed to Jungkook.

Jungkook watched her turned his back to him. The image of the necklace flashed on his mind.

He felt something urging him to stop Yein and ask her, so he did.

He followed her and lightly gripped her wrist. He held it carefully not wanting to hurt her. A surge of feelings washed over him and he felt like Yein is a very delicate glass that needs to be handled with care.

"Who gave you that necklace?" Jungkook asked with his eyes on the necklace and after looked straight into Yein's eyes.

He saw how she became pale and tensed on her place.

"Yein sshi?" He muttered looking at Yein.

Yein gently pulled her wrist out of Jungkook's grip.

"It-s m-my fa-ther.." she stuttered so bad that made Jungkook more confuse with her action.

She looks so tense for answering such a simple question.

"I really need to go now senior." She said for the last time and hurriedly left. Her hand clutching the necklace's pendant. He watched as her back disappeared from his sight.

He cocked his head to the side before going to their waiting room.

When he got inside his some of his members were slumped on the sofa getting a short rest from their hectic schedule. He saw Suga drowsing off while getting his make up done.

He went to sit on the space on the couch beside Taehyung who's head is resting on the back rest with his eyes closed.

And when he noticed Jungkook beside him he sat up straight and looked at Jungkook, his eyes says how much he's tired from work.

"You're here already. What took you so long man?" Taehyung asked in his husky deep voice.

"Jeong Yein."

All of his members eyes went to him even Suga who's sleep was obviously ruined.

"What? You left to go to ths restroom and flirted on your way back with Jeong Yein?" Jimin exclaimed.

"Yah! Watch your mouth hyung. I didn't flirt with her okay. I bumped into her." Jungkook explained.

"A simple exchange of apology would do. It took you almost 20 minutes bro." Jin said from the end of the couch.

"Well I asked her about something. " Jungkook said.

"What? Her number?" Jimin asked raising a brow.

Jungkook grabbed the throw pillow beside him and throwed it to Jimin.

"Seriously Jimin hyung? Is flirting the only thing in your mind?" Jungkook asked annoyed.

"You can't blame me bro. I'm Park Jimin for a reason." Jimin said as he crossed his legs.

"What happened then?" This time Namjoon asked Jungkook.

"Her necklace. Its the same as the one I was supposed to give to Sewon noona when I confessed."

"Necklace?" His members asked and Jungkook nodded his head.

"Huh? Are you sure? It might be a replica or its not the same as the one you were planning to give to Sewon."

His members knew about Sewon and they support him when he's planning to confess. They were behind his back and they also know Sewon well as they've met her before.

"No hyung. That's the last piece of  necklace that shop had in store. The jewelry shop where I bought that necklace never makes the same design again." Jungkook said.

"That's the reason why I bought it in that specific store, so no one will ever have the same design and color as that necklace. And if another jewelry store does, there's a marking on the necklace that sets it apart from the other. And I clearly saw that on Yein's necklace earlier." Jungkook continued.

"Did she told you that you were the one who gave it to her?" Jhope asked.

"No. She told me it was her father. But I know she's not telling the truth." Jungkook said firmly.

"How are you so sure?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook sighed.

"Because she was there at the cafe when I got rejected by Sewon and I told her that I don't want the necklace back when she tried to return it to me."

Everyone gasped. No one knew about that. Jungkook now remembered Yein. He can clearly remember her from that cafe on that sunny morning in L.A.

Jimin stood up gaining the attention of his other members. He went to the table and grabbed a pen and a memo pad. He wrote something and gave it to Jungkook.

"Do something then. On Sunday. You know what to do with that."