Chapter Two

Chapter Two:
Unapproved Thoughts
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

      Maya laid the bike carefully by the tree, before running over to her group of friends.

      "What's up, losers?" She shouted, shimmying out of her shorts and pulling her shirt over her head. "Which one of you is going first?"

      Eddie cleared his throat and looked away from the girl standing in front of him. He had always thought Maya was incredibly beautiful, he never wanted to admit it, but he had a huge crush on her.

      "Damn, hotstuff you're hiding a hot body under those clothes." Richie winked, teasingly. "But of course, I already knew that. If you know what I mean."

      "Beep, beep, Rich." she retailed, rolling her eyes, quickly covering herself up with her arms. Her confidence draining with the stares of the boys set on her.

      "Alright, who's first?" Bill asked, turning around and looking back down at the quarry.

      "I'll go!" Maya turned around quickly at the sound of a feminine voice. Her eyes landing on Beverly, who was taking off her dress. Maya's jaw dropped as she quickly tried to recover. Tearing her eyes away from the redhead, she turned back to the quarry, suddenly feeling guilty for admiring Beverly in that way within her permission.

      "Yeah, uh, m-me too" she managed out. Scratching her arm and pulling on the hairties on her wrist. Richie stopped her quickly after, giving her a look to ask if she was okay. Maya smiled shortly, nodding her head.

      Maya knew she would have to tell him soon. She couldn't hide it forever, especially not from Richie. He knew her far too well to try and hide anything from him.

      Beverly smiled brightly and grabbed her hand. Maya felt nervousness flood her body. She felft worry wash over her, as well. She was pulled out of her trance as Beverly yanked on her arm lightly.

      "Sissies!" Beverly yelled taking off running, with Maya on her tail.

      Maya fell down to the quarry, screaming. She was confused, she had caught herself staring at the girl more than once, and they've only known each other for two days. It wasn't fair to Beverly.

      "What the fuck?" She heard Richie's yell from above, giggling slightly and turning towards the redhead.

      "Holy shit! We just shown up by a girl!" Richie groaned.

      "Two girls." Eddie corrected.

"Do we have to do that now?" Stan asked, nervously.

      "Yes." Eddie said looking down at Maya, he wanted to impress her by being brave, so he jumped, only to regret it seconds after.

      "Come on!" Beverly shouted up to them before looking back to Maya.

      "You cut your hair?" Maya tilted her head as her blue eyes looked over Beverly's features. Beverly nodded with a smile on her face.