Chapter 2.9

Chapter 2.9:
"That's Not Fucking Stan!"
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Holy fucking shit what the ever loving fuck did I miss?" Maya squeezed her artifact, the picture of him and Richie. "Woah, woah, woah, woah, is that a motherfucking dead bo-"

"Yup. Killed a guy." Richie muttered, helping Mike up after he pulled the dead body off of him.

"Uh.. yeah, I can.. uh, I can see that." Maya mumbled, stepping over the broken furniture.

"Are you okay?" She gently raised his hand to his shoulder, "That's pretty brutal.."

Richie shrugged, "He is, I mean, he was an asshole anyway. That was long overdue."

Maya chuckled, "Is it because we're in a-"

"It's because we're in a library. Oh, shit-" He shoved Maya to the side as he threw up.

"Oh, gross!" Maya gagged, looking away from the scene. "Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew-"

Maya groaned, first she saw Beverly kissing Bill, which made her wonder if the previous night meant anything to her at all, then she got lost on the way to the library, then when she got there she walked in on her best friend fucking killing someone. And then he almost threw up on her.

Over all, she's had a pretty shit day. Not as shit as Eddie though, he got stabbed in the face.

Still. She had a shit day. And now, she had to go kill a fucking clown.

Great.

"So-Sorry.." Richie gagged, wiping his mouth

"Mike!" Beverly's voice interrupted her gagging. Upon seeing Henry Bowers' dead body, Beverly let out a scream.

"I-I, are you alright?" Ben questioned, tilting his head to the side.

"No! I'm not all right! I just.. fucking killed a guy!" Richie pointed at the dead body.

"I was.. talking to Mike.." Ben said slowly.

"Maybe you should be talking to Richie! He just killed a guy!" Maya spoke, standing in front of the dark haired man. "That's fucked up! Like seriously, seriously fucked up!"

"Where's Bill?" Mike interrupted, holding his wrist close to his chest.

Maya shrugged before speaking with sarcasm, "Don't know. Why don't you ask Beverly?"

"Wait, why would I know?" The redhead asked, pointing to herself.

"I saw you kissing him. He's married, you know." Maya couldn't hide the hurt in her tone.

"Wait, wait, what?" Ben turned from Maya to Beverly, shock written across his features. "You kissed Bill?"

Beverly furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to formulate what to say. "I-I-"

She couldn't.

Mike pulled out his phone and dialled Bill's number, "Bill, we're at the library where are you at?"