Chapter 1

Third person pov

It was a normal day in kuoh towns as everyone begins to wake up and do their normal routine and students walking into kuoh academy. As student started walking into the school one particular student stands out from the rest and his name is (y/n) soho or what students call him THE MASKED STUDENT. (Y/n) himself didn't let the attention get to him as he always pushes them off to the side with girls wanting to know what's under the mask and guys wanting to beat him up thinking he looks cool with just a mask on him. But that mask (y/n) kept on is very important to him.

(Flashback)

When (y/n) was a young boy he was fragile and yet weak with no family nor friends not until a girl with black hair and blue eyes came up to him with her simple yet unique clothing while wearing that same mask. "Why are you here alone." The girl asked. Young (y/n) then looked up at the girl. "I don't have a family." Young (y/n) said. "Why don't you come live with me my name is Emiri." Emiri said. "(Y/n)." Young (y/n) said. "You don't have a last name." Emiri said as young (y/n) shook his head. "Why not the last name Soho." Emiri said. "That sounds nice." (Y/n) said smiling at emiri. As the years pass by (y/n) had lived with emiri and her family seeing how they were accepting of him until that day. At the age of 13 emiri's father asked (y/n) to find somethings for him. (Y/n) went out to find the items for emiri's father their family were then approached by a mysterious being appear before them inside their house. The mysterious being then killed both of emiri's parents by chopping both their heads off in front of her causing her to sent a shock of lighting and flames towards mysterious being only to not be affected by the attacks. "You are really weak for a mere demi-god of those two." The mysterious being said as they fired a flame spear at emiri making her cough up blood. Time passed by as 13 year old (y/n) walked in seeing the tragedy before him seeing dead bodies and blood on the wall. "(Y...y...y/n)." Emiri said at the near bring of death. "Emiri." Young (y/n) said crying at emiri's state. "Please don't cry (y/n)." Emiri said wiping some of (y/n)'s tears. "I can't stop because your gonna die." (Y/n) said. "Please promise me this (y/n)." Emiri said as she handed the mask to (y/n). "Please protect this with your life and kill the person who did this to us." Emiri said. "I will." (Y/n) said emiri smiled softly at him then slowly going limp with her eyes open as (y/n) closed her eyes with his hand. "I will kill the person who did this to you." (Y/n) said.

(End of flashback)

(Y/n) sat under a tree alone eating his lunch slipping it under his mask which was a strange talent for someone who doesn't take off that mask. With all that a certain redhead looked out the window seeing the masked (h/c) haired male. "Who is he akeno." Rias said. "Him students call him THE MASKED STUDENT and have not seen his face." Akeno said. "I see." Rias said putting her hand under her chin. "I sense no magical power from him but something feels strange." Rias said. "Could it be the mask." Akeno said. "Probably we'll have to see what his actions are." Rias said as (y/n) then looked at rias and then walked away.

Readers pov

I walked away seeing that the daughter of the gremory clan has her suspicions on me. I don't like being in the spotlight of attention and with mask it looks like I'm getting it. I see the perverted trio up to their dumb antics again as I sigh to myself. I walk up to the three stooges but upon them hearing me. "I-I-It's the masked student." Motohama said looking like he spoiled himself along with his other friend matsuda and issei. I began to beat a pulp out of three of them screaming and begging for mercy. I then went to the front door of the kendo club seeing they were in their uniforms. "May I help you." Katase said. "Yes I found three targets you can practice your swings on." (Y/n) said dropping the perverted trio on the floor. "Ahh It's them." One of the members said. "Please tie them up over there." Katase said as I began to tie up the perverted trio to separate poles. "Thank you for looking out for us." murayama said. "It's no problem and besides I hate perverts like them anyways I'm off." I said leaving the kendo to their new practice dummies hearing them scream.