Chapter 4

Emi pov

I slowly woke up and putted my kimono on and let (y/n) sleep. I went to the kitchen to make (y/n) but I see several people I haven't seen in a while. "Onee-chan." I said seeing her sit on the couch with the people who are with her. "I see that you also have found a master." She said. "Yes I have." I said. "Why is it that your here." I said. "I can't see my little sister after all those years." She said. "Well I like where I am right now." I said. "Your sure he wouldn't mind a second." She said. "I don't know he said he reminds me of someone he met back then." I said. "Are you sure he is capable of you unlike the other masters before." She said. "I'm sure of it." I said as (y/n) came in the room.

Readers pov

I came into the room seeing emi with seven people who I couldn't recognize one of them looking similar to emi but has brown hair and dark blue eyes and six people who look similar to oni.

"Who are you people

"Who are you people." I said looking at the seven. "(Y/n) this is my sister and the six people I don't know." Emi said. "I am benimaru, my sister shuna, shion, souei, Hakurou,and kurobe we are subordinates of lady Eimi." The red haired guy name benimaru said. "Alright Lady Eimi why is it that your here." I said looking at her. "Well I've come here to test you." Eimi said. "Test me." I said. "To see if you are a fitting master for my sister." Eimi said. "What kind of test are you thinking." I said. "A simple test yet was hard for the previous masters of my sister beat kurobe,benimaru,shion,and souei if you impress us you could earn a second familiar and new subordinates but if you fail we will take my sister with us." Eimi said. "I accept your terms." I said. "(Y/n) are you sure." Emi said. "I am sure I don't want your sister to take you I want to prove your sister my power." I said looking at eimi. "I am ready to do your test." I said. "Alright I teleport us too a place where it was an empty field." Eimi said teleporting all us to the field I could say quite the scenery. "Also you don't have to hold back either." Eimi said. I used my magic circle to change into a more comfortable outfit. Which just considered no shirt with some combat pants and comfy shoes I could see it in my eyes that emi blushed along with shuna and shion looking at my six pack. "Well I'm ready so let's throw down and no holding back." I said.

Third person pov

Benimaru was the first one to go for a strike on (y/n) but (y/n) uses his sub sonic speed to dodge benimaru's strike and was in front of kurobe as kurobe use his hammer to hit (y/n) but was dodged and (y/n) used his ice attacks to freeze kurobe making him immovable. Shion went for and unsuspecting on (y/n) but he used his magic sense knowing shion was right behind him. (Y/n) used his expert hand to hand combat skills against shion making her dodge back as shion  went for another strike with her great sword as (y/n) caught it with his hand. "What how." Shion said seeing (y/n) break her blade into two. "Strong mentality and train hard." (Y/n) said kicking shion back hard and following it with his dark flame. 'Two down three to go.' (Y/n) thought to himself seeing a blade come after him as he dodged barely on getting a cut on his cheek. "Woah." (Y/n) said as benimaru launched a small ball of flames making it explode on (y/n). "(Y/n)." Emi said. "It looks like he couldn't handle benimaru flame." Eimi said leaving. "I wouldn't say that." (Y/n) said in his merged form. "What he hasn't merged with me." Emi said shocked. "He managed to transform into a kitsune impressive." Eimi said looking at (y/n). "Time to go all out.' (Y/n) said as he had black thunder in one hand and ice in his other hand. He then mixed the two elements. "Black ice thunder." (Y/n) said launching the small ball at the three. Upon impact it caused a mash of thunder and ice to hit benimaru, souei, and hakurou knocking them out. "I believe that is enough." Eimi said as (y/n) stopped. "I believe you are beyond capable of being my sisters master and a deals a deal." Eimi said walking to me and gave me a long kiss. "O-Onee chan." Emi said as her older sister parted her lips from mine. "Looks like the pact is formed." Eimi said. "T...T...That was the pact." (Y/n) said. "Yes that was the pact and we are under you (y/n)." Eimi said. "Agreed whoever eimi serves we serve under." Benimaru said as the other nodded. "Oh yeah before you woke up we made arrangements to your house." Eimi said. "What kind of arrangements." (Y/n) said. "We added rooms for benimaru and the others, indoor hot springs, and the last one is a surprise." Eimi said taking me with emi following behind us.