Chapter 5

Third person pov 

(Y/n) and emi along with benimaru, souei, shuna, and shion went to where the holy energy was radiating from as they got to the occult research seeing issei and kiba fighting to members of the church. "Souei do you think you can get upper ground." (Y/n) said souei nodded and used his clone to get upper ground. "Yep your not wrong two members of the church they weilding excaliburs." Souei said. "You mean the sword King Arthur wield." (Y/n) said. "But they are split into fragments." Emi said. Issei began to fight irina as kiba began to fight xenovia. (Y/n) could see the hate in kiba's eyes knowing he wants the Excalibur's but what is his goal. "Stay back I'm gonna investigate more." (Y/n) said getting up out of the cover. 

Readers pov 

I walked to where the two fights being held. "(Y/n)." Issei said as he saw me along with the two church members looking at me. "A human." The girl with twin tails said confused. "Irina he must be working with the devils." The girl with short blue hair said. "I wouldn't say I work for them." I said looking at the two. "I work for myself." I said transforming into my merged form. "A fox." The girl with blue hair said. "Irina are you sure he's human." The girl with blue hair said. "I thought I was sure of it but I don't feeling anything coming from him." The girl irina said. "Hey your my opponent not (y/n)." Kiba said going for a strike only for xenovia to block his strike. "Irina shidou." Issei said making a perverted face. "Why is he making a face like that." Irina. "It's because he has a capability of blowing off a woman's clothes." Koneko said in a monotone voice. "What." Irina said. "Koneko why are you telling my secret to the enemy." Issei said. "Because your an enemy to all women." Koneko said. "I can agree to that no wonder I beat him up every time when he and his friends do something perverted." I said. "Oh god I hope you bring down your blessing against this sinful pervert." Irina said. "Preach it sister." Koneko said. I saw issei gather all the power from his sacred gear as his devil wings spread out. "Here we go dress break." Issei said as I see him try to touch irina as she dodged all of his jumps and begins to run. "Looks like his movement is becoming better." Akeno said as he went for irina but ducked almost got asia and koneko but I moved them out of the way as issei's seal got on me as he hit the ground and snapped making my clothes rip. "Huh never knew it would work on a guy." I said. "(Y/n) are you okay." Koneko said in a monotone voice. "I'm fine but are you two ok." I asked looking at Asia and koneko. "Yes we are fine thank you." Asia said. "Good thing emi brought me spare clothes." I said as emi poked my back making me turn around with some pants and shoes. "Ahh that's better." I said. "Such a gentleman." Akeno said. "What can I say you could say I'm issei's opposite." I said giving issei a hard kick to the chin launching him in the air making him hit flat on his face. "Nice one." Koneko said as Iran's poked him about sealing that skill of his until issei made this speech about wanting to see naked women until he said the phrase. "Sex is power yo sex is justice." Issei said punching irina only for her to dodge and then slash issei. "I could say your movement was good but not enough." Irina said only for him to fall on to his knees due to a scratch and fall to the ground weak making his gear reset. "We're done here." Irina said. "Ahem your forgetting someone." I said making irina looking at me. "That's right you and it looks like your friend just finished her fight." I said looking at her friend. "Why not you and your friend fight me." I said. "(Y/n) are you insane you'll get your ass handed." Issei said. "Don't get so cocky." Xenovia said looking at me. "Why don't we go all out." I said as emi merged with me. "Come on show me what you got." I said smirking. "I'll make you eat those words." xenovia said using her excalibur to make a crater in the ground. "You sure about that." I said behind her as she was surprised I dodged her attack. Irina then tried to attack me only for me dodge every single strike. "Come on pull that other sword you have." I said looking at xenovia. "Fine." Xenovia said pulling her sword out of a pocket dimension. "This the sword durandal you regret making this choice." Xenovia said striking durandal at me and irina striking me at the same time as I blocked both blades. "What he blocked my durandal." Xenovia said surprised as she and irina jumped back. "Yet I am not affected by your holy swords." I said. "What how is that." Irina said. "I am a demi-god." I said. "A Demi-god." Xenovia said. "Yet I was not born of a gods descent but this power was given to me." I said making ice in my right and thunder on my left.