how you meet (chris imagine)

you sat in your room, watching the clock tick by. you were bored out of your mind. it was a hot summer day, so you thought it might be nice to walk around town. you threw on a black off the shoulder top, high waisted jeans and white converse. you ran downstairs and opened the door, and exposed yourself to the burning sun.

you made your way to the main street of castle rock where all the shops were. you were so focused on where you were going that you didn't realize that someone was right in front of you.

you walked straight into them and snapped back into reality. you looked up at the guy you bumped into, and we're instantly struck by how attractive he was. you had seen him around school sometimes, but seeing him up close was completely different.

you snapped out of your trance and noticed that he had started chuckling.

"watch where you're going next time", he said. he didn't say it in a mean way, but in a sweet, laid back way.

"sorry!" you said with a smile.

"you're fine. my name's chris." he said with a big grin on his face. his dazzling blue eyes sparkled.

"Y/N". you said, as a blush crept onto your cheeks. you sensed that he noticed, because he started to blush too. god, how beautiful he was.

"well Y/N, we should hang out some time." he said blushing even harder.

"that sounds amazing", you said. "i should probably get going".

"yeah me too. it was lovely to meet you, Y/N, try not to bump into anyone." he said smiling brightly.

"i'll try" you said, walking away from him.

1/3/18
that was bad, what a surprise. ah, if only i could write like gordie.
-sammy