chris imagine

again requested by camhhhh !! (omg thank you)

warnings: just some swearing

you and chris chambers had been best friends for a while, so it wasn't weird when you guys would hang out just the two of you. tonight was a night like many others. since both of you hadn't been blessed when it came to a good home life, you two decided to catch a movie to blow off some steam.

you two were in line for concessions when your guys' relationship changed forever. there were three other couples in front of you in line, so you were just catching up on conversation. you felt a tap on your shoulder. you turned around to be greeted with a boy, around your age. he was cute, you thought.

"i don't think we've met. i wouldn't forget a pretty face like yours." the boy said. you could see chris tense up through your peripheral vision. he was a protective person, but this seemed different.

"oh, uh, yeah we haven't met." you stated.

"how about i buy you a coke, and we can ditch this place and go somewhere real fun." he said, smirking.

"i'm fine actually."

"aw, come on cutie-"

"hey! she said she didn't want to!" chris suddenly interrupted.

"come on sweetie. ditch your boyfriend. i think i'd be better for you." you rolled your eyes.

"he's not my boy-" chris grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the building. you soon made it out of the building.

"what the fuck chris! i thought we were gonna see a movie!"

"i don't want you around him!"

"i'm not some damsel in distress, chris. i can fight my own battles. why did you feel the need to do that anyways?" his cheeks flushed pink, and he stared at the ground.

"i just didn't want you to go with him." he said, softly. you laughed.

"jesus, chris! i wasn't! why do you care so much anyways?" he played with his hands, and shifted his weight from foot to foot. his face had become even more red, if that's possible.

"i- uh- um-." he looked up, finally, and looked into your eyes. he suddenly placed his arms on your shoulders, and planted a kiss to your lips. to say you were startled was an understatement, but you kissed back nonetheless. he pulled away, and looked at you with a pleading, hopeless look.

"does that answer your question?" he said, shyly.

you linked both of your hands with his, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. you smiled.

"yeah. it does. now, how about we see this movie?" he nodded.

that was a night you'll never forget.

3/6/19
sorry that was so short! but can this be real life please
-sammy