chris smut

warning: read title bro

y'all are aged up ofc

you're laying in your bed, trying to fall asleep when you hear something hit your window. curious, you step out of your bed and walk over. your eyes widen as you see your boyfriend, chris, outside with bruises and cuts. you open the window.

"oh my god chris. i'm so sorry." you already knew what happened. you notice he's crying as you help him up into your room.

"y/n... i didn't know where else to go." he said, stifling his tears. you engulfed him in a warm hug.

"chris you're more than welcome to stay. my parents aren't home." your parents never approved of chris, but what they don't know won't hurt them. you grab onto his hand and pull him into the bathroom. you search for rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball, while chris sits on the counter. you find the supplies, and start pouring a small amount of rubbing alcohol into the cotton ball.

"this may sting a bit." you say, looking into his glassy blue eyes.

"nothing as bad as what already happened." you smile at him sympathetically and he smiles back. you begin to dab his cheek with the cotton ball, and he winces. once you're done you throw it away. you look up into his eyes and see that he isn't on the verge of crying anymore. you're happy that you've at least made him feel a little better. he smirks as you realize that you've been staring.

"you're staring, babe." he says, your face turning a light shade of pink.

"are you gonna do something about it?" you reply, smirking back. with him still sitting on the counter, he takes your face in both of his hands, and presses his lips to yours. you kissed back almost immediately. you and chris had never had sex, but you had gotten close. you were ready, but you weren't sure if he was.

he was.

chris got off the counter without breaking the kiss. he took your hands and pulled you into your room. you sat on your bed next to each other, still kissing. you fiddled with the bottom of his shirt as he stopped the kiss.

"do you wanna do this?" he asked, his lips swollen.

"yeah. do you?"

"definitely." you smiled, and he leaned you back so that he was on top of you. he pulled his shirt off as you did the same to yourself. he started kissing you again, this time trailing his lips to your neck. you let out a moan when he found your sweet spot. he smirked, knowing you liked it, and continued sucking on the same spot. his lips came back up to yours. still kissing, you arched your back so that you could take off your bra and tossed it somewhere else in the room. chris ended the kiss. his eyes widened and a blush crept onto his cheeks. he had never seen you like this before.

"god. you are so fucking beautiful." he said, which made you smile.

"you're not too bad yourself." you said, as your eyes trailed down his toned upper body. he smirked, and reattached his lips with yours. he unbuttoned his pants, and then yours.

"and you're sure you wanna do this?" he asked. you loved how polite and respectful he was being.

"yeah, i am."

"if it hurts, then tell me, and i'll stop right away. okay?"

"okay."

he kissed your neck, and pulled down his boxers. you looked down and looked back up straight away. oh my god you thought. he pulled off your underwear. he started kissing your lips again, as he dug through his jeans to the right of him, and pulled out a condom. he rolled it on, and slowly slid in. you let go of a breath you didn't you know you were holding. he gave you a chance to adjust.

"you can move now if you want." you said.

"okay." he pulled out about half way, and pushed in again. his eyes fluttered up and met yours. he gave you a little smile, which you returned. he picked up the pace and dug his face into he crook of your neck. he continued to thrust in and out of you. a string of meaningless profanities came out of his mouth. his warm breath was on your neck as you gripped the bedsheets. his thrusts became sloppy as he reached the edge. he held your face as he kissed you. he made sure you felt comfort as he rode out his orgasm. he came into the condom, and pulled out. he laid down next to you. you turned to him, and kissed his forehead. he planted a sweet kiss on your lips before you both fell asleep in each other's arms.

2/2/19
wow i updated AND ITS A SMUT HOW LUCKY ARE YOU
-sammy