gordie imagine

warning: lowkey smut

you and the boys are 15-16 in this

story creds: riverwheaton80ss (my writing tho)

you, chris, gordie, teddy, and vern had been best friends since grammar school. it was now high school, and you were all inseparable as ever. you loved them like brothers. except for gordie. you had always had a crush on him, but you never acted on it, in order to keep your lasting friendship. to say you still had a crush on him has an understatement. you were in love with him.

puberty didn't help at all. the summer before high school, gordie's appearance had changed quite a bit. he was always cute, but now he was hot. he managed to get you blushing whenever his eyes met yours. he was naturally shy, so he blushed quite a bit too, but you always over looked it.

you and the boys were having a sleepover at your house. it was date night for your parents, so they had left the house. you never really disobeyed them or got in trouble, so they trusted you enough to leave you alone with four boys. currently, you were all sitting in a circle in your room, playing a mix of truth or dare and spin the bottle. it was your turn to spin, and it landed facing chris.

"ok chris, truth or dare?" you said.

"truth."

"pussy!" teddy yelled, laughing his signature laugh.

"shut it! ok, hm...is it true that you like angela?" his cheeks turned pink as he nodded. he spun the bottle, and it landed facing gordie.

"truth or dare gordo?"

"dare." he said, smirking.

"i dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with y/n!" your eyes widened as you heard what had been said.

"uh, what?" you gulped (haha cleo).

"you heard me." you looked over at gordie, who's face was now a deep shade of pink. you sighed, and slowly stood up. gordie followed you to your closet, the boys laughing behind you. you stuck your middle finger up behind you. you closed the closet door behind you and gordie. it was pitch black.

"sorry about this. i wonder why they made us do this." you lightly chuckled.

"maybe it's because they know about my massive crush on you." you couldn't believe what you had just heard. gordie liked you too?? you were thankful for the darkness as you felt your face heat up.

"y/n, i love you."

"i love you t-," before you had a chance to finish, you felt gordie press his lips up against yours in a rather passionate kiss. you were taken away by the sudden burst of confidence on his behalf. you kissed back, as his hands roamed to your waist. you placed your hands on the back of his neck. within a couple minutes of making out, you tugged on the hem of his shirt, indicating to take it off. he gladly obliged. he did the same to you, and you nodded. he pulled your shirt over your head, and proceeded to kiss you. his lips trailed from your lips, to your jawline, to your neck. you bit your lip, trying to stifle a moan as he sucked on your sweet spot. he hesitantly fiddled with your bra strap, before you took it off yourself. you're bare chest was pressed against his, and you felt him hardening against your thigh. you were kissing for another few minutes, before you saw the door open, causing you to be hit by reality. gordie stood in front of you, covering you, and his, you know, up.

"what the fuck! we didn't think you were gonna have the balls to do anything man!" teddy yelled.

"whatever. just close the door for a second." they finally closed the door, and you both found your clothes on the floor and put them on. after a minute of an awkward silence, gordie asked you something.

"y/n, would you wanna be my girlfriend?" he asked, smiling. you returned the smile.

"yeah gordie i would love to." he kissed you on the cheek. you were surprised how he could go back to being this shy, after what you two did, but you liked it for some reason. you pushed open the door, only to be greeted with all of the boys, smirking.

"well if it isn't mr. and mrs. lachance."

"shut up teddy!" you both said in unison. that night was the beginning of a wonderful relationship.

1/27/19
yay me i updated
-sammy