Chapter 11

not edited and sorry it took so long! I'll try to write more often but I had major writers block!
💕 enjoy the long chapter!

Brett Point of View

I left Summer screaming in her backyard. She didn't deserve me. Now, I had Emily. She was my personal slave now. She stayed in my room at all times in her cage. When she doesn't listen, I shock her and record it on live stream. She is perfect. I think I will start a new family with her one day. First, I had to take care of something else. The girl that I saw in the window. I needed her bad. She could join my family too. She had this really strange thing about her. It was as if I have seen her before.

I put it off and entered my mansion. I would have to contact my old guy who used to help me get girls. I put it behind me for Lizzy, but now that shes gone, fuck it. I entered the number into my phone and texted my guy the address and the description of the girl. He responded back with a simple thumbs up. He would have her to me tomorrow. I knew that much.

The only thing I had left to do was to tell the rest of the family and wait. I went upstairs to the room I kept my sweet Emily in. As soon as she learned to behave better then she wouldn't have to stay in her cage. Immediately when I opened the door, she was already crying and begging for me to let her go.

"Baby, I have amazing news!" I walked in smiling brightly. She looked up at me and sniffed, knowing her cue to stop crying. "We are getting another beautiful addition to our family! Isn't that amazing?" She backed up to the other side of her cage and her face showed fear. I still don't understand why she's so afraid of me. I love her and we will raise amazing children. My smile dropped after a while of her not responding. I walked up and kicked her cage. "I said, isn't that amazing?" I yelled through gritted teeth. She then started nodding profusely.

I smiled again, nodded and went to open her cage. Her lips lifted into a soft smile when she saw me doing that. I opened her cage and walked to the door to lock it. I turned around to see that she had gotten out and her smile dropped. "You know the drill, baby, get on the bed." She looked down and a tear slid down her face. This made me angry because she still hadn't asked me her question that I told her to. I cleared my throat loudly and she looked up at me and then back down with her eyes on the bed.

"What form today?" I almost smiled until I realized, she missed something. It all sounded wrong, incorrect, abnormal. I hated it. "Excuse me?" She looked up realizing her mistake. "What form today, daddy?" She then said and I nodded pleased. "Doggie, then we will go in the shower." I went over to the window and closed the curtains before turning around to look at her, ready in the correct position. I started unbuckling my belt. "This will be a blast."

*time skip*

I stepped out of the shower feeling very refreshed. Emily was sitting on the floor of the shower. I knew that she wasn't much used to it yet, but soon she would have to clean herself up. We had another girl joining us soon.
Speaking of my precious woman, I checked my phone to see a new text message.

'Just picked her up. She's in Liz's old room tied to the bed'

Perfect is just what I thought. She was in the perfect place for a good lesson on how things work here. "Our new family member is here. I'll bring her up when she is ready for you to meet her." I paused to take a deep breath of air. "This is going to be perfect."

————
I walked to the elevator and clicked on the basement floor. As soon as I walked out of the doors the familiar scenery flashed through my mind to when I had to punish Liz here. She didn't understand our love then either, but she did overtime. I walked up to the grey metal door my shoes echoing off of the cement flooring. I looked through the small window into the room to see the sleeping woman of my dreams.

I quietly opened the door and closed it. It was locked by a code now, so I didn't have to worry about getting out or her stealing the key. I walked up to the small metal bars with a mattress over it which is where she was resting. I leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead. Her dark hair was covering her face, so I took a piece and moved it behind her ear. She started to stir in her sleep. I thought it would be a good idea to wake her up peacefully. However, she might fight back, and she wasn't tied down.

She was too perfect and slim to be strong enough to do anything to hurt me. I just let her be. I stayed leaning close to her face. I turned my head to match her's and moved closer. Gently, I placed a soft kiss on her lips. Her beautiful green eyes started to flutter open. As soon as they were wide open she moved back and screamed.

I was shocked by this and slapped her. She cowered against the wall on the corner of the bed and said the word that I didn't expect her to know.

"Brett?"

Her voice was so soft and familiar. She sounded like an angel. A beautiful, peaceful, perfect angel.

Violet POV (when she was waking up)

I don't remember anything that happened but it was all dark. My body was aching and I'd didn't feel comfortable at all. Suddenly the itch of hair on my nose went away and I felt a hand touch my face. I tried waking up but i couldn't move much yet. My body was starting to wake up more and more as minutes went by.

Soon enough, I felt a presence of something rough and scratchy on my lips. My eyes began to open when I saw a man who was kissing me. I disconnected our lips immediately and screamed. There was a slight burning on my face. He slapped me when I screeched. I sat in the corner against the wall, the more I looked at him, the more he looked familiar. He looked a bit older now. He had a rough scratchy face, grey was starting to from at the roots of his hair, and small wrinkles were also beginning to form. I knew exactly who this was.

My birth father. "Brett?"

He looked surprised but happy as he sat there smiling. "Yes and you are?" This man was crazy! He didn't even remember me. Also ew! My bio dad kissed me! I tried to back away further but there was already a wall there. "I'm Violet! Why were you kissing me, you disgusting creep! I'm your daughter!" He smiled when I said that. "Yes..." he started to climb on the bed while moving closer to me. "You already know that you're part of the family!" He laughed evilly like Rumplestiltskin.

"No! I'm not your family; only by blood! Stay away from me!" He kept moving closer until his hands were on my hips and his face was inches away from mine. I didn't like the way that his hands started feeling up my thighs. It was disgusting. "Don't touch me!" I tried pushing him off but he was too strong and slapped me. "Stop! This is incest!" I shouted as his hands went down my pants and up my shirt.

"You are gonna be an amazing addition to the family..." Brett said before he smiled.

He then began kissing my neck while unbuckling his belt and pulling down my pants. There was only one way this was going.

Bad.

_____________________
I hope you liked it! I had writers block like I said at the beginning of the chapter!

As soon as this book is finished I already have an idea for a new horror book!
Hopefully it will be a lot better than how this series started! (Which wasn't very good considering I was in the 6th grade and just wanted to write something because I loved to write and still do 😉 🥰)

Anyway while we are still on this book PLEASEEE

VOTE because it tells me you like it and I should write more often! (And it's literally a button dude come on)

COMMENT because I want to know your NICE opinions about what you think will happen or how you liked or felt about the chapter.

SHARE with anybody and anybody this series and just promise that it gets better with time 😂

That's it
- Le Xii out!