o n e

"Sara!! Wake up" I hear Joey yell.
"Joey, it's winter break let me sleep"
Joey then comes and jumps on top of me. And grabs a pillow and starts playfully hitting me.
"Okay! Okay! I'm up"
I flutter my eyes open and see him straddling me.
"Joey, get off of me" I said as I pushed him off me.
"Come on, go get ready! We are going to Six Flags with the rest" he said with an excitement tone.
I get put and head to the bathroom. As I was brushing me teeth Joey opens the door.
"What are you doing" I said with my mouth full of toothpaste.
"I'm just watching"
I spit and rinse my mouth.
"Joey, just let me change. Or do you want to watch me do that too"
"Maybe I do" "I'm just kidding" he said as he winked. He left the bathroom and I changed into this outfit.

"I'm ready" I said as I walk down the stairs

"I'm ready" I said as I walk down the stairs. "Bye mom, I'll be back no later then 11" I screamed across the house. He grabs the key to his car, then we hopped in. Joey started driving to go pick up our other 4 friends Mads, Riley, Charles, and Jack.

As we were driving Joey places his hand on my thighs and rested in there. First stop was Mads house. Her and Riley come running out of the house and jumped into the car.

"Awww, I shippp!!" Riley says as she snaps a picture.
"What?" I question.
"Joeys hand is on your thigh!" Mads replied.
Joey quickly removes his hand off my thighs and we both blush.
"Oh stop it, Joeys just my best friend. Can you please delete the picture!" I begged.
"Nope, it's cute and I'm keeping it" Riley said.

Joey then drove off to pick up Jack and Charles

Joey then drove off to pick up Jack and Charles. We are 6 in the car so Riley sat on Jack's lap since they are dating for 3 years now.

A few minutes later we reached Six flags.
"Let's head to 'Kingda ka' (the biggest roller coaster) since the line will be long." Charles insisted. We all agreed and headed to Kingda ka. About 20 minutes later... "looks like Jack and Riley got bored waiting in the line" Mads says. We all turn around and see them making out. We all started to laugh. "Shows over! There are kids in the line" I told Jack and Riley. "Oh fuck them" Riley said and continued to kiss Jack.

We finally reached the gates to enter the ride. "Fuck! How about you guys ride and I'll wait for you in the bottom" I said. "Come on Sara! Don't be a pussy" Charles said as he imitated a baby. "It will be fun, I'll hold your hand if you want" Joey added. Before I could reply the gates open and Joey drags me in the seat and closes up my buckle. He sat then down next to me and closes his buckle. He then put his hand out and I reach over to grab it. I intertwine my hand with his and tighten my grip.

"3..2..2..GO" the employee yelled.
"FUCKKKK" I hear Jack yell.
I close my eyes as we start to move. "Es, open your eyes, you'll be fine. I'm right here" Joey said as he tighten his grip on my hand. I open my eyes and take a deep breath. "Here we go" I said with a worried tone.

I got of the ride and I realized that I'm still holding hands with Joey. I look down to our hands and so did he. We quickly let go of each other before anyone could see. "I saw that" Charles said from behind us. "Saw what?!" I said with a worried tone. "This picture of Millie and Jacob, what did you think I saw...what are you hiding"he replied. "Nothing, I'm just curious".

"Jack, can you pweazeee win for me the teddy bear" Riley said in a baby tone as she pointed to the ring toss. "Sure princess" he replied. They headed to the ring toss. "I can win you one if you would like" Joey said winking to me. I playfully punch him. "Yayyy!! Guys look what Jack won me" Riley squealed as she walked back over.

"How about we head the the Farris wheel?" I asked. "That's a great idea" Mads replies. We all head in line for the Farris wheel. Charles and Mads quickly went to go buy hotdogs because they were hungry. A huge breeze passed by and I shivered. "Here take this" Joey said taking off his hoodie, and places it over my head. "Thanks". He looked back to see if Jack and Riley were looking at us but they weren't. He stood behind me and starts to run his arms on my shoulder and my arms to try to warm me up.

Mads and Charles we're headed own way with their hotdogs, and I gently push Joey off me. "Next" the employee yells. We all got in the gondola (this thing 🎡🚡) and I was the last to go in. Joey then slaps my ass. "Ouch, Joeyyy" I whined. "Sorry, but you put your ass on my face and I just had too" he chuckled. I sat next to Charles and he put his arms around me since I was still shivering. The gondola started to move. Joey then started to rock the gondola more. "Joey, please stop" I shrieked and hurried my head on Charles arm. "You know me and heights don't go together" I added. "Oh sorry I forgot" he said and stopped rocking the gondola.

Joey's POV

I stopped rocking the gondola. Mads then whispered in my ears "Aren't you pissed that Sara is curled up to Charles and not you?". "Why would I be, she is just my best friend!!Plus Charles doesn't like her, he has his eyes on another girl" I whispered back then winked.

Sara's POV

We all decided it was getting late, and got back into Joey's car he drove us back to my house because we decided to have a sleepover. We got to my house and I gave everyone their pjs that the left in my house a couple of months ago. We all changed and head the the couch to watch a movie. We decided to watch 'Bird Box' everyone snuggled up in the couch and I placed my head and drifted off the sleep half way through the movie.

...