f i v e

Today was the first day back at school! January 7, 2019. This was the outfit I was wearing, plus the crutches and cast obviously. My jeans wouldn't go up my cast so I changed into black shorts instead.

 My jeans wouldn't go up my cast so I changed into black shorts instead

I was walking down the halls with Riley and Mads by my side. Everyone was staring at me as I walked to my locker. Riley and Mads had to go to their French class. "Are you going to be alright Es" Riley asked. "Don't worry I can manage" I grabbed my books and placed them in my backpack and made my way to Sex Ed.

It was going to be awkward since I sat next to Joey. Was I was limping to class I got knocked down my feet. I look up and see that Joey is the one who had pushed me down and Violet was on his right. Violet had a huge smirk on her face as they walked away. I tried to get up but I just couldn't. "Ugh, fuck it I'm just going to sit here" I mumbled to myself as tears ran down my face.

A hand appeared in front of my face. "May I help" the boy asked. I look up and see Ryan! "Ryan?" "Sara?" We said at the same time. "Funny running into you" He said while helping me up. "Why are you on the floor?" He asked "Joey pushed me... " I said wiping me tears off my face. I didn't really want to talk about it so I quickly changed the subject.

"Since when do you go to school here?!" "Today's my first day! Can you help me with finding my class" "Sure what do you have?" "Sex Ed" "ohh, I have the same class follow me". I started to lead the way to sex Ed but then Ryan stoped me.

"Let me hold this for you" He said while grabbing my bag off my back. "Oh, uh thanks". We arrived at Sex Ed 10 minutes late. "Sara and new kid! Why are you late?!" "Sorry Mr. John for making Ryan late, I asked if he could help me" I lied. "Oh, no worries. I see you have a cast on" Mr. John said as making Ryan and I present. I nodded and took my seat next to Joey giving my back to him. Ryan handed me my bag and took the seat Mr. John asked him to sit in.

"Hoe" Joey whispered in my ear. "You are a fucking slut and a bitch!" He added. What the fuck have I ever done to him. I felt tears running down my face and I quickly burry my face in my hands.

"Joey what the fuck have I even done to you" I said looking at him with a long face. He didn't reply so I looked back at Mr. John Who was explain how to put on a condom. This can't get anymore awkward.

...