e i g h t e e n

Joey pulled into Baskin Robins and we head inside the store. "Good evening sir" the waiter said to Joey. "Hello can I please have 2 cookie dough ice cream" "coming right up". The waiter handed us the ice cream. I took my money out to pay. "It's my treat" Joey said pushing my hand down and handing his money. "Thank you" I smiled.

We walked outside to the tables and ate our ice creams. Joey quickly took a picture of me "Joey!! I look like shit" "You look beautiful"he replied. Joey then scooped a bit of his ice cream with his finger and put in on nose.

"Jojo, you're going to pay for that" i tried to reach over and put some on his face as he chuckled. We had more ice cream on our faces then in our stomachs. I swung my hand once more to try to put more on his face he grabs my wrists and our faces were close...like really close. "Nice try" he says I could feel like hot breath on my face. He then let's go of me and I quickly splat the ice cream on his lips. He licks his lips "mhm, thanks" he reached for the tissues taking it all.

"Joey! I need some!" I yelled. He then reached over I flinched backwards because I thought he was going to put more ice cream on my face. I fell backwards. "Bahaha, are you okay" Joey said getting up and walking towards me. He then helps me up and we were both standing. "I was just going to do this" he then lifts his hand up with the tissue and cleans my nose. "Thanks Jojo" I smiled.

When we were done with Baskin Robins he dropped me off at my house.

I was sitting on the couch scrolling through Instagram and I see Joey just posted a picture.

100,845 Likes @Joeybirlem Ice Cream with her 💓

100,845 Likes
@Joeybirlem Ice Cream with her 💓

@Fan1: Ship!!
@Hater1: She is a whore.
@Madslewis: Why wasn't I invited :p Gws babe
@Charlesgitnick: @Madslewis we will have on tonite ;) Gws Es 💚
@ChrisLiam: Look at my babe 😍🤤
@Joeybirlem: @ChrisLiam Fuck off.
@Jackwill: Yum, Gws 😋
@Hater2: She is a slut.
@Rileybee: Enjoy! Gws 💕
@Fan2: How is she so beautiful?!
@Fan3: Date already!
@Sararyder: I had fun :)
@Sararyder: And thanks for the Gws's 💛💛

45,726 Comment

I decided to continue my painting that I actually never got to finish. I started to blast music and painted away.

73,629 Likes @Sararyder: Finally finished 🙈

73,629 Likes
@Sararyder: Finally finished 🙈.

@Fan1: Amazing 👏.
@Madslewis: My best friend is an artist!
@Joeybirlem: Beautiful just like my best friend :)
@Jackwill: I wish I could paint like that!!
Hater1: Actually @Joeybirlem it's ugly just like her face
Hater2: I agree @Hater1
@charlesgitnick: We should do a collab piece together!
@Sararyder: @charlesgitnick good idea!
@Rileybee: Ahhh!! 😍😍
Fan2: Loveeee 🥰🥰

46,532 Comments

I then heard a knock on my art room. "Come in" I try yell. It's been getting harder to talk now, my lips are now swollen. Jacob then opens the door "Hey how are you doing? How did this happen to your lips" "Hi Jay, I'm dowing owkay. Viowlet, Joeyths Ex, punched me in the fwace a couple of times with her rings so she split my wip" "Does this hurt" he ran his fingers under my now visible black eye. "Ouch" I whimpered. "Let's go down and ice it" "owkay".

We walked down and I sat in the couch as he walks over with the bag of ice. "Here" he places the ice on my eye then sits next to me. He opens the tv and puts on Riverdale.

It's now 7:30pm and I head the door bell ring I got up and opened the door revealing Mads.

...