t w e n t y - s e v e n

I arrived at Charles's house and rang his door bell twice. I hear foot steps then the door flies open revealing Charles. "Hey Char" I said giving him a hug. "Wassup!" He hugged back. "Come on in" He opens the door and lets me in.

Jack, Riley, Mads and Joey were all sitting on the couch. Riley was sitting on Jack's lap and they were looking through Jack's phone. Mads and Joey were watching TV. Charles and I took a seat on the couch.

"Yo! Let's play some Fortnite" I broke the silence. "Good idea!" They all reply. Charles turns on the PS4 and hands the remote to Joey. Charles then opens up his PC (computer) and hands the remote to Jack. Charles then opens his other PC (computer) and sits down in front of it holding the remote. "I'll play on my iPad" Riley says opening her iPad. Mads grabs a chair and sits down next to Charles. I then slide myself next to Joey.

"Hey" he smiles "hi" I smile back. They all joined each other's games "squad" and they started to play. I watched as Joey killed other players "shooottt!" I yell as Joey shoots a billion of times.

Joey then slides his hand off the controller and grabs my hand and holds it. He places his hand back on the controller, I look down and blush.

"We are just best friends my ass" Riley says looking up from her iPad

"We are just best friends my ass" Riley says looking up from her iPad. I tore my hand away from Joey's and everyone else starting giggling. "Why did you remove your hand" Joey pouted. I just looked down and he grabbed my hand once more and held it. "You guys are cute" Mads had a cheeky smile.

"Pizza is here" Jack opens the door and grabs the food from the postmate driver. He places the food on the dinner table and we all walked over to the food. Joey grabs a slice of pizza and places it in front of my mouth. "Bite it" he smiled "I can feed myself" I blushed. "Just bite it" he puts the pizza closer to my face, I giggle and take a bite. "Thank you Joey" I grab the pizza from his hand. "You guys act more like a couple then Jack and I do" Riley took a bite from her pizza.

"Nooo! They don't do this" Jack says planting a kiss on Riley's lips. "Haha, he is right" Joey replies. "Well you guys did it once" Riley smirks. "It was just one time thing Riley let it go" I got kinda pissed. "Alright, we will see about that" Riley put her hands up in defense.

...