t e n

I woke up this morning with my head and stomach pounding. I head to the bathroom then put a tampon in remembering what happened yesterday. "Fuck! I only have 2 tampons left and why does it hurt so badly, it never does" I mumbled. My mom wasn't home because she had a business trip and Jacob was back in college. I quickly made myself a heating pad before messaging Joey to tell him not to pick me up.

Me: Hey, I'm not feeling well today. I won't be coming to school.
Jojo 💙: What's wrong? Is it because of yesterday?
Me: No it isn't because of yesterday.
Jojo 💙: Whats wrong?
Me: Nothing.
Jojo 💙: Sara! Your mom told me to look after you when she is gone so what's wrong?
Me: I have a throbbing headache and cramps. This is so embarrassing.
Jojo 💙: Every girl gets their period it's not embarrassing. What do you need? Pads or Tampons? I think that's what they are called.
Me: I don't need anything, I'll just ask Mads or Riley to go for me.
Jojo 💙: No! I'm going to bring both.

*skip to after school*
I was laying down on the couch with a heating pad on my stomach watching friends. I then heard a knock in the door. I then realized what I was wearing so I quickly covered myself with a blanket before opening the door revealing Joey.

 I then realized what I was wearing so I quickly covered myself with a blanket before opening the door revealing Joey

I open the door to let him in and he places the Walmart bags on the kitchen island. "How are you feeling?" "Better" "Here, I got you some pads, tampons, this essential oil to relive the cramps, Advil, your favorite ice cream, cookie batter to bake, and face masks" he said removing the items from the bag. "Aww, you didn't have to go over Joey" I tired to give him a hug. "If your cold why don't you tuned off the AC!" "No! Keep the AC open. I'm just going to bring this up to my room stay here" I quickly ran up to my room and place the pads and tampons in the bathroom. I then remove the blanket and look for something to change into.

I ran back down and I see Joey preheating the oven

I ran back down and I see Joey preheating the oven. "Do you want to help me bake?" "I'm down" "umm.." he scratches his neck. "What's wrong, do you need help preheating the oven?" "No I got that figured out it's just that...your nipples are showing" he points down at my boobs. "Fuck I forgot to put on a bra" I cover my boobs with my hands and run up the stairs. I put on a bra and went down again once more.