1

Kartik was standing with his friends when a girl came there. Gayu saw her hugged her excitedly "hii baby... I missed you so much.." she said still hugging her. Girl "missed you too.... G..." Gayu "let me introduce to to my friends"

Gayu's friends were confused seeing her with an unknown girl. Gayu pulled back from the hug the introduced Naira with her friends "guys meet my childhood friend Naira and Naira meet Rishi and Kartik. All of them them exchanged their hi's. Gayu " come Nairu I will show you the campus" just as Gayu was about to go with Naira, Kartik stopped them "wait G, we will also come." Naira turned to him and narrowed her eyes at him "hey you Mr.froggy.... you can't call her that. Only I can call her G."
Kartik "and why is that Ms.tigress."
Naira "you called me tigress... you frog..." Naira was about to punch him but he held her hand. Both of them started fighting so Rishi and Gayu had to jump in between and very successfully they pulled both of them back from pulling out each others hair.

Kartik and Naira had same class and he was sitting just a seat behind her. He decided to take revenge and started throwing paper balls on her. Naira looked at him giving him deadly glare but he didn't stop so she got up making noice and whole class was now looking at Kartik and Naira who were shouting at each other. The prof. threw them out of the class and gave them detention after college hours.

Just when the prof. closed the door of the class on their faces Naira pushed Kartik and he fell on the floor and she got up on him and sat on his stomach and started punching him not realising that where she was sitting and what she was doing in public. While Kartik was trying to tackle every puch of her and at last not having any clue what to do he held her hands in defence and pulled her close so that she could not move her hands. Naira stopped struggling and both of them were now looking in each other eyes romantically of the first time but their eyelock broke when the bell rang andNaira got up from him realising her position. Both of them felt awkward and started looking here and there not meeting teach other eyes.

Kartik was standing with Gayu and Rishi when Rishi saw Naira and called her. Naira "G, please take my books.. I will come later by myself. You go." Gayu "where are you going?"
Naira "I got detention" she said glaring at Kartik who smirked.
Rishi "not bad dude... detention on first day.. btw why did you get detention?" Naira "ask him" she sending draggers Kartik's way. Kartik told them everything and both of them started laughing. Rishi and Gayu left them alone.

Kartik was going to the cafeteria when he heard the music on in the dance hall and decided to check it on. When he opened the door of the hall he stood stunned seeing Naira dancing beautifully with her ahir coming on her face with a genuine smile on her face. He smiled looking at her beautiful dance. He thought she looked like a fairy who just came from heaven in white anarkali suit.
When the music stopped went to take her back and when she turned she saw Kartik looking at her dreamingly. She blushed but hid it immediately and intentionally hit her shoulder with his and went out of the hall.

Its was getting late and the driving also didn't came till now. When Kartik was going back on his bike he saw Naira still standing there. He went towards her " hey tigress, want lift?"
Naira "uh... thanks but the driver is coming..." Kartik "its getting late come... I will drop you the drive to the house is not safe... come get on..." he gesture her to come and sit behind him on bike. Naira seeing the driver is taking time she sat behind Kartik on the bike but didn't know where to hold for support. "You can hold me..." he said as the matter of fact. Naira put her hand on his shoulders and he saw her awkwardness and smiled looking at her throught the mirror.

40+ likes otherwise from next time I will stop writing stories guys. I'm putting so much efforts in writing and people are not liking it.