7

Naira and Kartik were in the mandap and Kartik put the vermilion in her and boh of them got married. They took elders blessings and others congratulated them.

Kartik and Naira entered Goenka Villa and had a grand welcome. Keerti did the rituals of a mother for Naira.
Kartik took Naira to his room.... their room and just when they entered the room he locked the door and pushed her towards it. Naira gasped in surprise. Kartik started kissing her neck and to give him more excess Naira bend her neck to the other side. Her hands were in his hair and his cold hands on her waist sending tingles up down her body. Kartik picked her up and took her to bed. Naira was feeling uncomfortable in her clothes so she stopped him "Kaaarrr...tttikkkk stoppp..." he said stopping him from kissing her neck. Kartik moved back and was confused but then thought that Naira was not ready "I'm sorry Naira... I really am.... I didn't realised that you were not ready....I'm sorry... please forgive me.... this will never next time" he just kept on blabbering without giving her a chance to speak so to shut him up she pecked his lips but just for a millisecond. Kartik was shocked "whaa.....whaatttt....was thaa...t for...?" Naira "cuz you were not giving me a chance to speak Mr.Froggy. Now move I need to change first and after that we will continue...." Kartik was shocked at her bold behaviour.

Naira went to washroom to change. After 15 minutes when she didn't came back Kartik got tensed and decided to check on. When he opened the door she was shocked to see Naira in a very short and tight white feathery nighty which covered her butt lifting her bosoms up and her nipples could be seen through them. Kartik got a boner seeing his wife looking so sexy and hot. Naira moved towards him in a slutry way and pushed him towards the wall "so? Like what you see Mr.Husband?" she asked in a slutry way. He wrapped hand around her butt and picked her up with her legs wrapped around his waist and hands around neck for support. He made her sit on the table while roaming his hands on her inner thigh. Naira opened his shirt buttons and pulled his shirt and threw it somewhere on the floor. Kartik moved his hands at her back and unzipped her dress and removed it from her on shoulder and kissed it sensuously and then did same with the other side and then started moving his head deep and started kissing the valley of her breasts. He pulled her nighty down till her stomach and moved it up till her stomach so her red panties were on full view. He picked her up and took her to room and she was thrown on the bed, bouncing. Naira could see his boner through his trousers and something tingles in her core. Naira removed her nighty and panties and Kartik removed his trousers and then boxers and came above Naira holding her hands above her head with his one and cupping her one boob in his hand fondling with it. Naira moaned his name "Kaar....tti...k mmmm....."
"Yes my sweet little wifey moan my name... yeah... yell my name out.... it feels so good yes baby...." He dived his one finger inside her clit and started moving them faster. "Ahhh....Kaaart...ik yes....ahhh...... uhmmm...Kaarttiiiii...k" Naira moaned when he dived two more fingers inside of her.

Kartik set his manhood at her entrance and pushed himself a little inside and then slowly pushed his whole penis inside her and started was stroking fast. Naira's legs were wrapped around his waist and her hands on her boobs because they were vibrating because Kartik was penetrating very fast. Kartik pulled her hands from her breasts and put his own fondling with them. Naira rolled her eyes back and ached her body forward in pleasure. After sometime both of them came moaning their names.

60+ likes for next part