17

Naira wanted to say thanks but didn't know how to. After so many years she met her family and too because of him. When she turned to face him she saw him already sleeping with a cute small smile on his face and indeed he looked cute. She so wanted to kiss those lips of his but didn't had the courage to cus he was not her's. She thought he love Aashi now after seeing him saying I Love You to her 5 years ago.

She got up from there and went towards the balcony. Lone tears were flowing from her eyes.

After sometime when Kartik moved his hand to keep it on Naira's waist his sleep got disturbed because she was not there. He opened his eyes and looked around but find her and got tensed but then saw the balcony door open and got out to see her standing. He could tell she was crying. He felt pain in his heart seeing her crying. He came towards her and put his hands around her waist.

Naira felt his touch but didn't came out of his grip. She herself wanted to stay like this for the rest of her life.
Half an hour passed like that but no one moved. Both of them felt peace in each other arms. After few minutes Kartik saw Naira tired so he picked her up without any hesitation and took her to bed and lay her and he himself laid beside her taking her in his arms. In sleep Naira snuggled more into Kartik.

Next morning Naira was the first one to wake up. She moved to get up but could not moved as she was trapped between Kartik's arms. With difficulty she removed his hands and got up but stopped in tracks as she felt a pull. She thought Kartik had pulled her dress but when she turned she saw Kartik's locket tangled with her dress. She came on bed to free her dress but failed and in the process she open the locket and was shocked as well as surprised to see her and Kartik's pic in it from the time they just started their relation 5 years ago.

She pulled her dress from the locked that Kartik's sleep broke. Naira saw him up and was about to get up from bed when her leg slipped and she again fell on him. Both of their faces were so damn close that they could feel each other breaths. Kartik's hand went around her waist pulling her more close and the other went to her face rubbing her cheek lovingly.
Naira moved her hands to his chest over his tee.

Both of them closed their eyes and Naira moved her face towards and put her lips on his. Both of them started kissing each other. The kiss was slow and passionate. Both of them were showing love to each other in that kiss. Kartik's hand moved inside her top and Naira realised what they were doing and tried coming out of the kiss but didn't allowed her. Tears started flowing from her eyes and some drops fell on his face making him realise what he was doing and he left her feeling ashamed.

Naira got up, took her clothes and went to washroom locking the door. She felt on the floor crying.

On the other side Kartik was ashamed because he had forced her to kiss him.

---------------------------------

The whole day Kartik wanted to talk to her but Naira was ignoring him.
Kartik has called for a meeting about the new project with the Singhania's.

CONFERENCE ROOM

Kartik "guys day after tomorrow we have meeting with Singhania's. Its a very big project. All of you are coming with me to Udaipur. Is that clear everyone?" Everyone shook their heads in no and started leaving the conference room.

Kartik and Naira came back home but found that Karna was not at home. He was with Shraey at his home playing.

Kaira Room

Naira and Kartik were left only. Naira was going out when Kartik stopped her "Naira wait, I want to talk to you abo...ut mor...."
Kartik was about to complete his sentence when Naira cut him in between "why are you doing this?" she said questioning him angrily.
Kartik was confused.

Naira "why are you doing this Kartik tell me? You wants to show that you really care for me or love me. Do you think I will stopping hating you for what you did with me because you are doing this? You think by re opening the project you will succeed in getting me back in your life?" she said accusing him "you know what, that will never happen. I hate you Mr.Kartik Goe...nka.... I... I ha...te you...." she said in anger chocking on her words.

Kartik stood shocked. Tears were coming from his eyes. He was angry and hurt. He held her shoulders tightly digging his nails in her shoulders and Naira shouted in pain but that didn't affect him. "What the fuck do you think of yourself Naira, huh? You think you are always right. Whatever you see,,, whatever you hear.... Tell me.... Tell me Naira....  What did I do just tell me for god sake. Speak up Naira...." he said shouting.
Naira tried getting out of the grip but he was not leaving her.

Naira "leaving me Kartik..... you are hurting me...." she said pushing him and tears flowing from her eyes.

"No Naira, you are hurting me. You have hurt me always.... you were the one who left me.... you hid about our baby from me. I was the one who was kept in darkness. You cheated me" Kartik said shouting.

Naira "no... no... no you are the one who cheated me Kartik Goenka, who promised to love me forever, you were the one who said you will stay by my side, protect me but... but what you did Kartik Goenka.... you cheated on me with you that bitch pa Aashi. You cheated on me because of her. What you thought I would never get to know about you, huh? I was there to meet you when you held her in your arms and both of you said 'I love you' to each other and now you are  here because you suddenly love me or I think you don't love or you didn't love me ever. I hate you Kartik.... I hate you..." she said crying falling on the floor.

Kartik was numb listening to her confession. He felt broken. His love, his life Naira thinks so cheap about him. He felt his heart breaking into pieces. Kartik "you are wrong, I thought you trusted me but you proved me wrong Naira Goenka... no Naira Singhania. I've just loved one girl in my whole life and it was you... yeah.... and will love you my whole life. Aashi is my bestfriend, nothing else. You think I.... chi Naira" he said disgusted "you thougt I would stoop so low. I... I don't even have words to say to you Naira Singhania. You wanted divorce right? I will give you divorce and will take my child from here will never ever see your face." he said bolting out of their room in anger.

•70+ likes minimum for next part