3

Kartik was driving back to drop Naira when suddenly the rain started and Naira got excited and asked him to stop the car "Kartik please stop the car...." she requested him making puppy dog face. Kartik "no Naira you will catch cold... we are going home thats it..." Naira made a sad face and stopped talking. Kartik looked at her and felt guilty "Naira please listen to me... I don't want you to fall ill that's why I'm saying no." When Naira didn't looked at him he thought she was angry so he stopped the car and removed his seat belt and went close to her. Naira turned to him and looked in eyes while Kartik was looking at her lips. They started coming close and close and just when they were about to kiss Naira took the keys out from ignition and opened the door and went out of the car while  Kartik sat in car shocked at what happened just now.

He saw outside to see Naira dancing in the rain like a child. Kartik got out of the car and moved his hand from his hair to put them back as the rain drenched him. He went towards her and pulled her towards him from her waist. Naira's breath hitched when he did that. He then turned her face to him and both of them started decreasing the distance between their faces. Kartik put his lips on her and both of started moving their lips in sync tasting each other. They were kissing very slowly enjoying each and every second.

After few seconds they parted and felt them lost in each other eyes. Kartik started started rubbing his hand on her waist through the fabric of her dress but it didn't stop them to feel magical currents passing thought their body with the touch. Naira hugged him scared when there was lightening. Kartik saw here and there and realised they were standing in the middle of the road. Naira moved back awkwardly. Both of them were feeling awkward now and started looking here and there.

Kartik was the one to break the silence. "Uhh....its... its getting late I think we should..... we should go now" he said to her. Both of them sat inside the car and Kartik drop her at Gayu's place. After he left from there Naira stood outside the house smiling at the moments they shared together. She touched her lips with her finger and felt magical remembering their kiss.

Next Day Gayu was standing with Rishi and Naira when Kartik came there. Kartik smiled looking at Naira and she blushed. gayu and Rishi noticed it but didn't said anything.
"Guys next week is fresher's and I want you guys to come with me shopping" Gayu said excited.
Naira "I have to complete my assignment... you guys go."
Kartik "yeah yeah I also need to complete my assignment."
Gayu "Naira, you are coming with us and thats final." Naira surrendered.
"Uh... okay wait... I will do the assignment later... it can wait."he said scratching the back of his head nervously. Gayu and Rishi looked at each other and burst out laughing.
Rishi patted his back and went from their with Gayu.

Kartik smiled nervously looking at Naira. "You're cute when you do that..." she said laughing.

Naira Kartik Gayu and Rishi went for shopping for the freshers party.
First they selected dresses for boys and then they went to select clothes for Gayu and Naira. Gayu selected a off white dress with floral print on it and yes she looked hot in it.

Naira was taking much time in selecting her dress. Katik gave her a dress and asked her to try it on and when she came out of the trial room his mouth was open looking at her. She knew she looked hot in it but seeing his reaction she now knew that she was right. "You look sexy and beautiful at the same time. You should buy it" Kartik whispered in her ear huskily and Naira felt aroused the way he said and she blushed. .

Gayu and Rishi came there. Gayu "wow Nairu, you look beautiful." Rishi "indeed.... right Kartik?" he said smirking. Kartik "yeah...."

65+ likes for next part