20

Skip the flight

Kartik and employees reached the hotel and Naira left for Singhania Villa to drop Karna. She was coming to her home after 5 years. She had tears in her eyes seeing her house.

Laksh who was playing in the hall saw Naira and Karna ran to them and hugged them was shouting their name s excited "Naira boo.... Karna bhaiyaaa...." Naira picked up Laksh smiling and kissed his cheek.

"I missed you boo and bhaiya...."
Listening to Laksh's voice Gayu came out and saw Naira and Karna. She ran and hugged Naira.

"I missed you Nairu..." Gayu said.
Karna made a grumpy face "no one missed me na? No Laksh and not even maami... Karna angry..."

Someone came from behind Naira and Karna and picked him up on shoulders "I missed you baby boy...." exclaimed Naksh. Karna hugged Naksh face from sitting on his shoulder "yayyyy.... mamu loves me.... look mumma...." he said happily.

Naira and Gayu laughed looking them. Laksh "come bhaiya we will play football...." Karna and Laksh were about to go when Naira stopped them.
Naira "Karna wait baby, mumma need to go to hotel. You will have to stay with mamu maami and Laksh. Mumma can't stay here."listening to this everyone looked at Naira.

Karna " no mumaa, please stay here..."
Gayu "yes Naira stay here only."
Naksh "I will tell Kartik, you will stay here with us only Nairu...."

Naira "no bhai, someone will get a doubt, I can't stay here."

Naksh "but Naira...." Naira "please bhai" she requested him and bend to Karna level.

Naira "baby please, mumma can't stay here..."
Karna "you are going to dad?"
Naira "uh...yeah... uh yeah..... mumma need to go to dad. He is alone na? Sorry baby, love you...." Kissing his head she went to hotel.

Naira took her room keys from the reception and went to her room.

In room

Naira entered her room and saw that it was not a room but a suite. She decided to take a hot water long bath.
She stripped out of her clothes and wore a robe and fill the jacuzzi with hot water. Naira slipped out of robe and came in water.

She laid her head back and closed her eyes feeling her bones relaxed under hot water. She started thinking about Kartik and her moments of today morning.

----------------------

Kartik was in his suite laying on the bed. He decided to freshen up and went to washroom. He was about to come out of washroom when he heard his name being called, he stopped and looked back but then thought that he might be imagining things but then heard some faint cries. He turned back and saw a door from his washroom connecting to some other door but couldn't see anything because of curtain.

He turn the nob of the door and removed the curtain but frozed in his place seeing something......or someone.....

----------------------

Naira was crying laying her head at the Jacuzzi's wall when she heard some voice and looked up to see him..... the man who used to love her but... but hate her now, according to her. She got up in jerk seeing him there.

Kartik saw her and his eyes were fixed on her body, his eyes turned black seeing her naked. He started moving towards her with eyes fixed on her as if she was his prey today. When she saw his eyes pitch black looking at her body instead of her face she realised what a big mistake she did.

She got all red and in a swift moment sat in the jacuzzi feeling embarrassed but that didn't affect Kartik. He was still moving towards her. Naira closed her eyes not afaird, not embarrassed but blushing.

Without even her knowing Kartik pulled the knob out of jacuzzi and all the water drained out. Now Naira was naked legs crossed to her chest covering her body. Kartik came towards her and picked her up that's when Kartik saw tear stains on her face.

Naira didn't said anything when he picked her up because she knew he would never misbehave with her. He was a true gentlemen and if he wanted to even then also she was all his, his to love and show things to her.

Both were looking each other in eyes. Kartik took her to her room and laid her on the bed. This time Naira didn't tried to hide herself from him. He was looking at her lips. Naira knew his intentions so bit her lower lip to stop her from doing it herself. Kartik leaned in and started kissing her roughly. Both were kissing each other with hands roaming on each other bodies. Kartik wanted to taste her mouth and Naira gave him entrance. They were indulge in a heated kiss.

Kartik moved above her and parted her legs laying between them. He brought his mouth on her neck kissing and biting. He bit on her sweet point and Naira shouted his name "ahhh... Kar...tik..." Kartik started giving sloppy kisses from her neck to her collar bone then to her cleavage and then move downwards to his favourite.... her bosoms. Naira knew he had always loved playing with her bosoms. He took her one in his mouth licking biting and sucking it and other fondling in his hand. He then did the same with her other boobs not letting it feel neglected. Naira was moaning very loudly that anyone could have hear her moans.

After being satisfied he moved down to her navel then her vagina. He smelled her first then gave a long lick with his tongue and Naira shouted in pain and pleasure. He moved her hands in his hair to press his face more into her. Kartik inserted his fingers and started moving them in circles. Naira was moaning his name in pleasure. She was ecstatic feeling all this after so many years. Naira arched her back forwards and held her bed sheets tightly in her firsts.

Kartik then removed all his clothes and came above and set his manhood at her entrance and rammed himself in her in one go and Naira yelped in pain and a tear slipped her eye. Kartik had forgot that they were doing it after many years but realised what he did and wiped her tear away. He then started moving slowly at first but then held pace and started ramming hard
In and out of her. Naira was moaning his name loudly. She was a moaning mess till now.

After sometime Naira came on him and Kartik came inside her and his seed also inside her.

Both were panting heavily. Kartik fell on her stomach tired with his arms around Naira's waist and Naira hands on his face. After sometime Kartik saw Naira sleeping tried and he laid beside her hugging her and covered themselves with the duvet.

In sleep Naira cuddled into Kartik more and said 'I love You froggy' in her sleep which surprised Kartik but then brought a big smile on his face.

Next morning Kartik up first and looked around and then Naira who was laying cuddling into him. He remembered all the things which happened last night and couldn't believe himself. He was cursing himself for not controlling his emotions last night. He pushed Naira due to which her sleep broke.

Naira "what happened Kartik? Are you okay? Kartik...." she said cupping his face between her both palms concerned but Kartik jerked her hands away and started wearing his clothes. Naira "Kartik.... Kartik.... please don't go Kartik...." she said crying and got up but he was not listening to her and was going towards his room from washroom when Naira fell on his leg crying "please don't go Kartik please... I'm sorry Kartik.... Kaa....rtik... please... I'm sorry Kartik.... I love you Kartik..."

Kartik was shocked seeing Naira like that. It was first time that Naira was behaving like a mess. She was crying uncontrollably.

Naira "Kartik... don't go please... don't leave me Kartik.... I will die without you Kartik.....Kartik please...." and saying she faint in his feats.

•90+ likes minimum for next chapter