22

When Shraey turned he was shocked to see pictures of Kartik Naira..... they were not some random pictures but very bold one.

Some alone some with Kartik and some with a baby Karna.....

Seeing those pictures everyone was shocked.

Kartik "what the hell is this Shraey?" he said shouting angirly.

Shraey "I.... I don't know anyth...ing.... I just put on the pd and.... and this came.... I don't know...." he said worried.

Kartik came and grab his collar angrily "what the fuck are you saying.... its your presentation you are Naira's friend then why did you do this... huh? I should've known your intentions and how and from where did you get this pd...?" he pushing Shraey in the wall angrily.

Naksh separated both of them and pushed Kartik a little.

Naksh "Shraey tell us.... from where did you got this pd?" he asked calmly.

Shraey "Naira gave me...."

Everyone was shocked to hear it.

Kartik turned towards Naira and saw her lowering head to hide her tears. He cupped her face in between his hands and made her look up "what is Shray saying Naira? Why would you do that? You yourself wanted to stay away then why did you showed it to everyone?" he said angrily but controlling his anger towards her.

Naira "I didn't Kartik..... its not the pd I gave to Shraey.... trust me...." she said crying.

Naksh was about to say something but Natasha jumped in between cutting him.... "and why the hell do you think we should believe you.... I knew that you were so cheap but didn't knew that you will stoop to this level and edit your photos with KG.... you sl...." she spat angrily and was about to complete her sentence when got a slap which shocked everyone and herself the most.

Everyone looked at the person who slapped her - Aashi "dare you say anything..... you are the one who should be in Naira's place" she turned to eveyone.

Aashi "Kartik, its not Naira's but Natasha's pd. I saw her changing the pd.... I saw same pd with Natasha which Naira had, for her presentation" she said revealing the truth in front of everyone.

Everyone was shocked to hear it specially Naira. She went towards Natasha and slapped her very hard.

Natasha "you bitch.... how dare you slap me.... Kartik say something to her.... why the hell are you standing like this....." she said shouting and was about to slap Naira when Kartik pushed her.

Kartik "do not.... do not dare to touch my wife....." he said angrily and anyone could see red looking at him.

Everyone was shocked who didn't know about their boss relation with his pa of husband wife.

Naksh "get out.... meeting is over.... you all can go and you...." he said pointing at Natasha "will get your termination letter tomorrow. Now get out...." he said gritting his teeth trying to control his anger.

Everyone got scared when Naksh did that because usually he is the calm headed. Even Natasha was scared of him but dared to oppose him.

Natasha "what if I don't....? You are not my boss or something" she said testing his patience.

Kartik "get out before I kill you.... guards.... guards throw her out right now....." he said shouting.

Guards came and dragged Natasha out of the office.

Everyone left from there just Naksh Naira and Kartik were left.

Naksh took Naira in a hug and kissed her hair lightly to calm her down and all went from there leaving boh of them to talk.

Kartik was standing angrily when Naira came towards him and took him in a hug to calm him down.

At first Kartik was trying to push her but stopped after seeing her struggle to stay in the hug and gave in hugging her more tightly.

He was in a very bad state so calm him down Naira took him in a kiss. The kiss was hard but she found that Kartik was not reciprocating so she back away but just then he pulled her towards him due to which she crashed in his body and latched his lips on her kissing her.

The kiss was hard, rough filled with hunger and out of frustration she could tell. Kartik bit on her lower lip and she hissed in pain but didn't stop because she wanted him to take out all his frustration. Her chain of thoughts were broken when he pinched her waist due to which she yelped but her sound was muffed when he dived his tongue in her mouth.

After some time Kartik broke the kiss and both were panting heavily.
Kartik "I want you...." he said in between looking straight in her eyes.

Naira didn't said anything but took him to her cabin (CEO cabin) without looking anywhere.

Naira locked the cabin and made him sit on her chair and herself sat in his lap. Just as Naira made her comfortable in his lap Kartik attacked her neck with his mouth. Kartik started giving hard long kisses on her neck and then moving his head down in her cleavage he gave a long harsh kiss. He then open first two buttons of her shirt and started inhaling her scent. Opening further buttons he saw her black bra and took her boob in his mouth with the fabric only and Naira closed her eyes and moved her head back in pleasure feeling his mouth on her body after years. In an instant Kartik tore her bra and took her boob in his mouth once again with his hand massaging the other one. To control her moans Naira had to bit her lower lip but suddenly she shrieked in pain and pleasure when Kartik bit her boob making sure to leave a hickey there. Hearing her moan Kartik looked up at her, he saw a tear slip her eye. After few minutes when Naira didn't felt Kartik doing anything she opened her eyes and saw him looking her breasts with worried expressions looking at the where he bit her.

She knew what he must be thinking so to distract his mind Naira started moving her hand down towards the erection over his trousers. Feeling Naira's hand on his erection Kartik closed his eyes feeling her touch. Slowly Naira got up from his lap and bend down on her knees in front of him but not for a second looking anywhere except his eyes. Naira opened his belt and opened the button of his trousers and started unzipping his trousers and pulled his boxers down to pull his erected penis out. Feeling her soft touch on his manhood Kartik inhaled a deep breath and looked at Naira. After few seconds Naira moved her head forward to put his dick in her mouth and within a second pulled it out from her mouth with a 'pop' sound. again taking his dick in her mouth Naira started giving him blowjob. Kartik was trying to control himself when Naira moved away from him and stood up.

Knowing her next move, when seeing their surroundings Kartik stopped her when Naira was about to sit on him. He pulled his zip up and buckled up his belt and button up Naira's shirt buttons but her erected nipples could be seen from her white shirt so he made Naira wear his blazer and after straightening their clothes both of them came out of the cabin.

•100+ votes minimum