Chapter 1: Haha...

Little_Marshmallows This is the crazy story I'm talking about!

By the way the disease Sans gets is actually from a manga named:

Konya wa Tsuki ga Kirei Desu ga, Toriaezu Shi ne

The cover is not mine other than the text and blood splatter effect, the art is made by gcqaiumi on tumblr.

Since this is mature, even the text will be centered and a more serious mood will be present.

Warning!!!
Bloody scenes are depicted with detail, gore and torture will take place in later chapters!

Sans' POV

Everyone in the castle was busy doing something for Nightmare's birthday, Dust was preparing the cake along with Horror, Cross was cleaning up, Killer was wrapping up presents and me?

I was throwing everything around my room to look for the gift I had made for Nightmare, soon I saw something glinting in the dark and I picked up. It was the necklace I had gotten for Nightmare, it looked like an entangle of his goopy tentacles with a pristine blue sapphire in the middle that I embued my own magic into which made it have this glowy effect around it.

Before the party starts I need to go and visit Dream to tell him Happy Birthday as well, Ink should be here at anytime.

"Sans, I'm here!" I turn my head to see Ink jumping out of a portal and him smiling

"Alright, let's go!" I said as I took Ink's hand and went through the portal

We went through many AU's to get to UnderSwap where Dreams party is being held.

Each and everytime we went through a portal I looked around to see which AU we were in.

The first was UnderFell, second HorrorTale, third ReaperTale, fourth FlowerTale and then we landed in this AU that me nor Ink had seen.

The atmosphere was dreary and cold. The town of Snowdin in this AU was quiet and desolate. Everything looks so gray in comparison to my happy village. The snow was even tinged slightly red.

"Ink which AU is this?" I asked Ink who was excitedly running around since he found a new AU to explore.

"Hmm, let me check the codes... BloodlustTale? That's an interesting name." Bloodlust as an AU's name doesn't seem very good, we should probably get out of here, so I tapped Ink's shoulder.

"Ink let's get out of here!" Though soon I saw the Frisk of this AU and they looked exactly like mine.

Teleporting in front of them I waved and said

"Heya bud!" But when I said this they just looked at me scared for their life, they trembled and whimpered out pleas

"P-please d-don't k-kill me..." A hoarse voice came from the kids mouth as they started to cry in front of me

"Woah! I'm not gonna kill you kid!" I backed off a bit, unsure of what to do next

They looked at me like I was lying and trying to hurt them. I was about to put a hand on their shoulder and tell them they'll be alright, when the kids head was ripped off and blood splattered all over me, soaking me from head to toe.