Chapter 5: Dazed findings

Warning!!!

Bloody Scenes are depicted with detail!

Gore and violence is present!

Readers discretion is advised

Sans' POV

That menacing shadow cast over me, showcased the inevitable predicament I had landed myself in. The aura that lingered around his very being reminded me of a tyrannical ruler, a noble air was there to accentuate the feeling of looking up at a merciless king. Those glowing flames that mixed a deep red and a pure blue into a royal purple was the sole illumination I could make out. His features hidden by the darkness created as an after effect of the light letting its rays rain down on his back. A cold breeze flew past, his face turning slightly to the left, allowing me access to see his expression. Hazy white pupils that shook heavily, but still kept its attention strained on me, the white dispersing and reforming into diamond slits for eye lights. The overwhelming lust for blood deepened the look of insanity in his sockets, it was so intimidating to the point that it had caused the onlookers to believe that his eyelights were a pure crimson.

The strong scent of iron and the pink lumps with lines of blue adorning its surface in the form of veins and the grey grains slowly falling from his jacket and blending in with the snow couldn't keep my mind off the panic rising from the depths of my chest. That singular word had held so much impact that I wasn't able to muster up the willpower to fight back. What the hell was this?! What type of monster am I going up against, this ability... how did he get hands on something like that...

How envious.

My accelerated breathing started to become languid, my mind swirling in a fit of intoxication. The scene of injured friends scattered across a land covered in the most deadly frost faded into that of a space which resembled a blank canvas. Familiar faces adorned with hate were staring at my kneeling form unable to do anything. What a beautiful nightmare this was. I had them all gathered in one place and had all their attention, but those looks pierced into me as if they we're slowly carving my bones, letting the white tiny fragments chip off and create wounds that spilled forth scarlet. As if they were going to drive more daggers into my already revealed injuries and drag the knife down, giving birth to lovely lines that ripped through the inner wall of pink spongious bone that compared to that of highly valued meat a chef couldn't wait to cut into to prepare a meal with and savour.. Every time it will ooze out more sanguine fluid to add to the puddles that surrounded me. Oh... Would they hurt me like that? I don't believe their that cruel enough to do that to someone like me, I may not show the knowledge of it, but I know I hold the highest places in their hearts. I swam in my own thoughts, not realizing them slowly closing in on me, grabbing my right arm as it was crushed underneath their grip.

The splintered bone dug into that flesh that was being cut and stabbed into without hesitation, the red that poured from my insides reminded me of a rag being wrung dry. The sounds of deafening cracks came as I watched in a daze as my arm was being torn off, trying so hard to stay attached my torso. My ligaments screamed for mercy as their unrelenting prying took a toll and snapped off my limb. Error comes and trails his tongue to the top of my amputated appendage, slightly piercing the wet muscle as that vermillion color stained it, letting him perceive the small taste buds. Cross then pinches a piece of the bone and fractured that part off, I feel it land onto my leg, feeling it graze me as it slid off. Soon, Dust joins in as he now is in full possession of the jagged object that was once a part of me. Nightmare was now approaching me I watched him grin, the black murky goop hanging from his tentacles fell to the ground as droplets.