Chapter 6: Such A Messy Eater You Are

Warning!!!

Bloody Scenes are depicted with detail!
Gore and violence is present!

Readers discretion is advised

Sans' POV

The different shades of ivory and crimson blurred together as my vision flashed to one of black flames lining my sight. Every color becomes a darker hue. Time ran slowly as my body descended into the entrance which was just a rip in the universe's shell, allowing us to exit the scene. I was unnaturally cold, the air hitting my back further increased the numb feeling I had. Blue and Grey garments were now my main focus. That signature aqua scarf soiled by mud, tainted by the life flowing through all monsters veins. The cute bow in the back was anything but that, the edges were ripped as the strands that formed the cloth swayed alongside the movement of his body.

I hadn't even realized that I had been holding back my breath. I exhaled and closed my eyes, before looking back at Blue. His pinpricks were shaking heavily, distorting it so much that its overall shape was undefinable. That must have been quite a lot for him to take in, every one of the strongest among the Multiverse were down in seconds.

"B-blue?" The quivering in my voice made me sound so weak, but I wasn't exactly in good condition.

Looking at him glance down at me, with this unreadable feeling coming from him made me feel perplexed. Why was the way he was staring at me feel so odd, could he see through me? Does he know that I too am infected? The weird sensation was replaced with a calming one as I felt a hand placed on my forehead. An iridescent gold shine enveloped me, my body relaxing as the tension released. Seeing yellow, I could already deduce who this was, coupled with that protective aura, it was quite obvious that this person was Dream.

"What's his condition?" A voice low and mellow that I wouldn't usually associate with Blue caught me off guard, with his ravaged appearance, that tone coming from him seemed so off tune.

"I'm able to mend the shallow to semi deep cuts, but the wound dug into his spine isn't one I'm able to fix." So, how would they go about healing that then? Or will I have to just wait it out to clot over? I heard an exhale as Blue started to speak again.

"Then, I'm guessing we need to get Sci to help him, right?" My breath hitched, closing my eyes tightly, I knew that there was no way to avoid them all becoming witness to a morbid scene. Blue seemed to notice my struggles since my eyes went half lidded as I felt a hand stroking the side of my face. I quivered as to make it seem more like my actions were due to the pain currently assaulting my senses.

"Ink, make a portal to ScienceTale, we need to take care of Classics injuries." Blue went back to talking as he looked forward and so that meant Ink was in front of us.

A new cold breeze hit me as I felt the gashes littering my body close because of the yellow magic enveloping me. The smell of different undiluted bases and acids were most prominent here. That meant we were in ScienceTale, for a goal that they wouldn't get to, because the prime person that met all the criteria of taking care of my lacerated spine was already long gone from this world.

Pure snow fell onto my skull as if trying to purify and wash me of all my sins, I couldn't help but smirk as it melted and mixed in with dirt on the ground. Anything untainted would end up like that eventually, but in many alternate worlds, Snowdin was never sinless, especially not in this or even my own world.