Chapter 3: A CRUSHING lie

JuneTheTrickster for making amazing fanart on their art book! Go check it out right away!

Warning!!!
Bloody scenes are depicted with detail!
Gore and Violence is present!

Readers discretion is advised

Sans' POV

Sci was shaking as I smirked at him, going to his desk I remember he had a specially made collar from UnderLust that would restrict the use of magic.

Picking it up off his desk, I teleport in front of him and grab him by the neck holding him high up in the air as he struggled to breathe. Pressing a button on the collar, it opened up wide enough for me to snap it on Sci's neck as he whimpered. 

Throwing him across the room, I noticed the machine near his fear stricken body and grinned.

A press machine

And a pretty big one too...

Sci scrambled up to his feet and tried to run past me, only for it to fail and for me to slam him into the ground.

I watched as he coughed out blood, tears streamed down his face as I thought of something amusing.

"Hey Sci, I have a proposition for you..." I watched as hope flickered through his eyes, how laughable.

"If you tell me where you keep most of your sedatives and poisons, I'll let you leave alive!" Smiling brightly as to assure him that I wasn't just lying to him, he rapidly nodded his head, he opened his mouth to speak

"I-It's in the locked cabinet by the press machine..." Still quivering as he spoke, I looked at the cabinet and instantly felt like I wanted to laugh so hard, isn't it funny that the cabinet is so close to his death-bed?

Meaning it'll take less time for me to kill him, or maybe that'll just add-on to the time I'll take to watch him scream in pain.

Dragging him to the press, he looked extremely confused, I glanced back down at him with a shit eating grin.

"You know, your skull must've been screwed on loose, if you actually believed me, anyone with a brain would have noticed I was lying!" My small blue eye lights glow a bright red

"NO! STOP! SANS, DON'T KILL ME PLEASE!!!" I chuckled as I held my head like a maniac, oh his pleas for mercy were sweet, I wonder how amazing their pleas would taste like

Taking the safety off the press machine I placed Sci's arm under the press, he tried to struggle out of my grip, but of course he wasn't strong enough to actually escape.

My grip on his arm strengthened as it actually cracked the bone. He screamed once again, crying all the while as I whistled.

"My grips that strong huh?" I try different pressures on Sci's arm, he seems to finally understand that he's just my play toy now.

Pulling the lever of the press machine, it started to work as it slowly lowered itself onto Sci's already cracked arm. All of the hope in Sci's eye's had disappeared, but he still whimpered barely audible begs for help.