Chapter 2: Killing you slowly

Once again!

Warning!!!
Bloody scenes are depicted with detail! Gore and violence is present!

Readers discretion is advised

Sans' POV

Seeing the five cracked and bloody skulls I screamed and rushed outside in a daze of fear.

The feeling spread throughout my whole body, practically freezing the magic flowing through my bones.

Opening the door in a hurry I scrambled out of my room not looking as to where I was going, I just needed to far away from the horrid sight as soon as possible.

I bumped into someone and landed on the ground with a loud

Thump

I rub my sore skull still shaking from fear slightly, then I quiveringly looked upwards and see Nightmare, Cross, Horror, Dust and Killer staring at me with worry exceptionally apparent on their faces.

"We heard a scream so, we all teleported here..." Cross explained

"I didn't expect it to come from you..." Horror said as I watched him scratch his cheek

"You're acting pretty strange Sans." Nightmare seems to feel the fear flaking off me in huge amounts.

"I-I'm fine-"

"No your not!" Killer immediately cut me off as Dust approached me

He tried to place his hands on my shoulders and I almost let him when another vision flashed before me.

Their ashes surrounding me as I smiled so happily as if their remains struck a nerve of pure pleasure in me, my mouth watered as I looked at the scene in anticipation. I wanted to reach out and embrace their dust piles!

I craved this ending I wanted it so~ bad! The feeling of their dust layering my body filled me with absolute ecstasy. I almost couldn't take it, I was breathing heavily and the pleasure I could get from seeing this ending made me laugh on the inside. Oh how glorious would it be if I did this, imagine the cruel, but sweet and long proccess as I made them suffer more than they should.

Ha... Ha...

Then I noticed the me with dust on him staring directly at me with the same bloody and blue glowing tears dripping out of that other Sans' eye sockets. His head was tilted backwards to show off his playful side, how beautiful

My eyes widened, he looked at me, tempting me to do the same as he. I flinched backwards and noticed the others eyes pleading for the skeleton close to help me, Dust almost touched me when I teleported.

GET AWAY FROM ME!

I screamed at the top of my lungs as I summoned a single Gaster blaster and let it loose on them. It shined a brilliant scarlet red before the beam of light obliterated all.

Thankfully they teleported away in time. A large boom resounded in the air and leaving a noticeable echo.

Rubble fell from above and smoke blocked my vision, once the smoke disappated I looked around me to see the castle in shambles. My single Gaster blaster had just destroyed the entire building that was taller than anything else in the Multiverse.