| 17 | Thanks

- 3rd person p.o.v-

Y/n felt my eyes become watery again , as she watched the dust leave . She started crying .

( It's better if you start the music, it will make it more realistic? )

I cover my mouth as I cry .

He's gone

Y/n thinks .

Eun watches sadly , he felt his eyes become watery from her crying . He could not imagine how much pain she was going through right now .

Taehyung was your best friend , now you lost him .

"No!"

She cried . A thunder then striked meaning it was going to rain .
Y/n didn't care about the rain , what she cared about was Taehyung .

It started pouring , soon people start leaving because of the rain .
Eun was still looking at her as she cried . Eun was about to walk to her until he felt someone stop him , he turns to see Yo ..

"10th prince , you can not help with these things"

He starts Eun looks at him confused .

"What?"

"Get inside before you get a cold"

Yo orders Eun . Eun hesitantly walks away . Eun wouldn't talk back to his older brothers especially Yo.  Yo watched for acouple of minutes. For some reason he felt hurt , and he knows for a fact that he never fells that way towards anyone . Y/n's clothes were all soaked due to the rain .

"It's better if you get home , before you catch a cold"

Yo warns y/n before walking away .

- y/n's p.o.v -

I look down sadly , it was still raining . I then hear someone call out my name .

"Y/n-ah"

I turn around to see Wook , mom, and Kyung mi . My mother walks to me , she bents down to me and cups my cheeks .

"Y/n-ah... I know you're going through lots of pain ... But things like this happens , you know? I want you to be strong . Okay?"

I look at my mom , she had a warm sad smile . She then hugs me , I felt the rain stop when me and my mom were hugging . I look up to see Wook , he had his robe out to cover us . He wasn't looking at me and my mom .

Good thing , I'd probably fall in love again ...

- a couple day's later-

I look at the wall blankly . I haven't went out of my room ever since Taehyung's death . I sigh sadly . I then hear knocking on my window , I walk to my window confused .

"Who is it?"

I asked with confusion . There was no reply but the knocking kept on going . I get on top of this table and open the window.

I get startled when a girl puppet pops out and looks at me.

"Omo! (Oh my) Those men with no clothes on are the princes"

The puppet talked with a high pitched voice for a girl . It looked similar to me . Another puppet pops out and it looked like Eun .

"Oho! You indecent girl . You need to get in trouble"

Yep it's Eun .

I think

The boy puppet hits the girl .