| 32 | traitor

- 3rd person p.o.v -

Y/n quickly takes her sword out aiming it at Prince Eun . Prince Eun's eyes go wide in horror .  Jung , Hae soo , and Baek ah's eyes go wide in total shock.

"Y/n"

Prince Eun say's .

She then swings her sword but instead of stabbing Prince Eun she stabs one of the guards making them let go of Prince Eun .

She quickly holds Prince Eun pulling him behind her .

"Y/n, what are you doing?!!"

Mori yells

"What? Were you surprised?"

Y/n say's as she then runs to one of the palace guards and stab them.  Two guards were on both of her sides . Y/n swings her sword to one of the guards cutting it's chest and then turns around the guard slashes his sword along y/n's stomach , blood slowly stains her clothes .

Y/n stumbled a little moving back .  The same palace guard makes his way towards her . Prince Eun quickly goes to y/n

"Y/n"

He yelled , as he tried saving her y/n pushes him away . The sword stabs slightly on the side of her rib cage . Blood stains her white clothing .

Y/n stands still and spits blood out as that happened .

Mori's eyes go wide and Yo had a smirk on his face believing she would give up , but she wasn't done .

She holds onto the sword and twists it turning around and she stabbed the guard he falls onto the floor .

She looks at Prince Eun to see another palace guard going towards Prince Eun . The guard swings his sword trying to aim at Prince Eun but y/n goes infront of him .

The sword lands on y/n's shoulder . She holds onto the sword on her shoulder and moves closer to the palace guard as the swords slides through her shouder leaving blood .
She then stabs the last palace guard .

Prince Eun's eyes go wide as he see's y/n's wounds you could see the blood stained all over her white clothing .

Y/n looks at Yo who's smirk was gone he was shocked . She wipes the blood that was on her mouth .

Y/n was in lots of pain, but she had to hold everything all in , in order to keep Prince Eun safe .

Y/n takes her bow and arrow out she pulls the arrow back and aims it to Yo . He was confused on to why she was doing this , why did she betray him .

Y/n puts the bow and arrow down as she felt something sharp on her neck and she saw Prince Eun being held up .

Y/n looks to her side to see Mori , he had his sword on her neck.

Mori didn't want to hurt y/n , but it was the kings orders .

Y/n looks at Mori and noticed he was wet cheeks which meant he was crying .

Mori looks away from Y/n .

Y/n then looks at Prince Eun who was being hanged up onto a wooden pole . Her eyes were wide seeing Prince Eun hanged up . Yo smirks

"Look at what you've done y/n"

Yo said mockingly .

"You brought this upon yourself"

Y/n looks down sadly. 

"Like I said , I will make sure you suffer in pain if you betray us"

Yo starts .

"Now choose , shoot Eun or you'll die"

Yo say's with a smirk .

Y/n's breathing became heavy . Mori seemed to notice .

Prince Eun looks at y/n sadly , he was struggling to move . His hands were tied back into the wooden pole . He then looks at y/n again .

"Shoot me!"

Prince Eun yelled .

"I deserve to die! Don't give up because of me!"

Prince Eun said , y/n looks at Prince Eun who had a worried face .

"Please shoot me y/n-ah!! "

Prince Eun yelled .

"Don't die because if me!! I can't live knowing that my wife and you died because of me!! Shoot me!"

Prince Eun yelled .

"Y/n-ah! Shoot me! If you don't I'll hate you for the rest of my life!"

Prince Eun yelled . He didn't want y/n to die because of him .

Y/n's eyes began to water . Y/n puts the bow and arrow up aiming it to Prince Eun .

"Y/n"

Mori said loosening the sword from her neck looking at y/n worriedly . He knows how much Prince Eun is special to her , though he wished she saw him like that too that won't be able to happen because of this .

Hae soo , Baek ah , and Jung watch worriedly too .
Why was Yo doing this to them?? Why did he want to hurt everyone so much??

Y/n then pulls the arrow back shakily .

Prince Eun please stay conscious for an hour

Y/n thought as she pulled the arrow back . A tear rolls down her cheek

I will make sure you will make it , I won't let you go ... Prince Eun

I let go of the string . The arrow shoots to Prince Eun's chest . Prince Eun's eyes go wide and looks at the arrow .

Everyone's eyes go wide , they didn't actually think y/n would shoot him .
Blood then slowly stains Prince Eun's clothes .
His eyes become watery , and then his head hangs down low .

Mori soon puts his sword down , y/n looks at Yo who was surprised as well .

A guard walks behind y/n and slashes her sword on his back . Y/n falls down and holds onto her sword for support. 

Mori's eyes go wide , he was about to help but Yo looks at Mori .
Mori looks down and walks to Yo .
They walk away Mori looks at y/n sadly and walks away with shame .

Y/n spits more blood out she finally let's out all the pain out . Jung , Baek ah , and Hae soo run to y/n quickly . Jung holds onto her

"Y/n-ah!"

They said worriedly . Y/n looks at them weakly

"Prince Eun ... Get him"

Y/n said weekly , Baek ah nods and quickly runs to Prince Eun .

Y/n then closes her eyes in pain .