| 23 | Death

- 3rd person p

- 3rd person p.o.v -

Y/n struggles to read the book out loud to her mother , but she promised her to read the book . The special moment was ruined as unfamiliar men came inside the room .

"Who are you??"

The reader asks as she gets infront of her mother protecting her . The unfamiliar me grab y/n by the arms forcefully , along with the mother . They pull them out from Wooks house , Wook saw confused .

Y/n and the mother face a guy , it was an unfamiliar guy to y/n but to her mother . It was the love of her life , the father of y/n . He smirks , he looks at.  y/n .

"This is my daughter?"

He asked smirking . Y/n was left a bit confused .

Oh , so this is the guy that left my mother?

She thought . The father looks at the men that were holding y/n and the mother . They drop the mother on the floor harshly , y/n tries breaking free from the men but all of them quickly take their swords out and have it close to her neck .

Wooks eyes go wide , he quickly calls the others .

The mother looks at her daughter painfully .

"Please, don't hurt her! "

The mother begs as bows to him . He laughs

"I'll kill her , but if you drink this poison I might possibly let her live"

The father say's , the mother looks up .

Y/n watches , she tried moving but she couldn't unless she wanted the swords to cut through her skin .

"I'll do it"

The mother said . Y/n's eyes go wide .

"No! Eomma, don't do it! Kill me instead!!"

Y/n said as she was panicked.

Wook spreads the word . The princes quickly go to where this incident was happening .

The mother holds the bowl of the poison , she gulps . Y/n yells trying to stop her , but the mother ignored .

I'm sorry I had to go to quickly... But this is always a mothers job , the mother's job is to always keep their child safe .

The mom thinks as she takes a look at y/n . Y/n's turn watery as she yells for her mother .

"Eomma!"

She yelled repeatingly . This is what her father wanted , he wanted to see them go through pain .

The Prince's watch confused as to what was happening .

The mother holds the bowl and starts drinking it , y/n's eyes go wide .

I'm so stupid!

She thinks .