| 30 | No

- 3rd person p

- 3rd person p.o.v -

King Jeongjong ( Yo ) gets his guards into Prince Eun's house , he gets everyone out of his house .

Wang Gyu has betrayed him . He wants Prince Eun to become king . And he wasn't going to let that happen . He looks at Mori .

"Get y/n , quick"

Yo tells Mori . Mori nods and runs off .

Prince Eun and Soon Deok managed to run off , they watched Yo . Prince Eun see's the people that lived with him get hurt . Prince Eun looks down sadly .

Why is this happening to me..? I don't want to become king ... What's going on?

Prince Eun thinks to himself .

- y/n's p.o.v -

Mori bursts into my room , I look at him confused . He quickly walks to me and pulls me along with him .

"What are you doing?"

I asked Mori confused. It was already late .

"His Majesty wants to talk to you"

I look at Mori confused as he drags me along with him . He was holding onto my wrist tightly , it was hurting me .

I see King Jeongjong , I look around to see many people bowing infront of him . I look more closely .

Is... That Eun's grandfather...?

I think .

All of these people are from Eun's home . What are they doing??

I think looking around at them . Mori then forcefully pushes me infront of King Jeongjong . I gulp and look at him .

I bow .

"Your Majesty--"

He interrupts me .

"I finally have something important for you to do"

I look at him .

"And I will make sure you do it . You will finally become useful"

He said a bit harsh .

"You said you would help me protect my throne"

He starts .

"And now is the time you should start doing it"

He finished .

"Wang Gyu , he demanded to make Prince Eun king"

Prince Eun...? What has he gotten himself into??

I think worriedly .

"In order to make Wang Gyu's revolt real , you must catch Eun quickly"