| 22 | Eun's Wedding

Today is Eun's and Soon Deoks wedding

I walk past Soon Deok but she stops me .

"Y/n-ah , Eun doesn't want to get out of his room... And I'm hoping you are the only one that can help him at this moment , can you help him get ready?"

Soon Deok asks me . I smile and nod .

I knock on Eun's door .

"Get away"

Eun said , he sounded sad .

"Prince Eun ... It's me , y/n"

I said . I then hear the door open , I face a drunk Eun . I walk in , Eun closes the door .

"Why aren't you ready?"

I asked Eun , Eun looks at me .

"Everyone is waiting for you , you don't want to embarrass the king and Soon Deok infront of everyone. Do you?"

I asked him , he looks down .

"I don't want to marry her. I want to marry you"

He said , he stands up from sitting down .

"Can you be my second wife?"

He asks me once again .

"The king and my brothers have many wives, it's not a bad thing. Even if you are not my first wife, I will only be good to you"

"So y/n--"

Eun says , I interrupt him .

"I can't accept your proposal"

I said , Eun looks upset .

"Liar"

Eun say's .

"Even if I had ask you to be my first wife , you would have said no"

Eun said sadly he had watery eyes , it broke my heart . Eun sat back down .

"I'm stupid , I know that"

Eun starts

"While my brothers finish reading 10 books I only manage to finish one. I habe always been stupid . That is probably why you don't like me"

Eun said looking down . I gulp

"I never said I didn't like you"

I said as I bent down next to him .

"I never admitted it either... But I was very happy when I was with you Eun . You laugh when you're happy and you cry when you're sad and I never felt anxious with you"

I say .

"I don't want that kind of consolation"

Eun starts .