Isle of the Lost

The Villagers were laughing. Mal stole a baby's lollipop, which Maleficent arrives behind the people. Hi mom. She said. Stealing candy, Mal? I'm so disappointed. Her mom said. It was from a baby. Mal said. That's my nasty little girl. Said Maleficent.

Mal gives Maleficent the lollipop and she spits it and put it under her underarm. Give it back to the dreadful creature. Her mom said and Mal said, Mom... It's the deeds, Mal, that make the difference between mean and truly evil. When I was your age, I was cursing entire kingdoms. You. Walk with me. See, I'm just, just trying to teach you the thing that really counts... how to be me. Said Maleficent

I know that. And I'll do better. Mal said and Maleficent said, Oh! There's news! I buried the lede. You four have been chosen to go to a different school... In Auradon. Carlos, Jay, Evie, & I tried to run away, but Maleficent's minions stops us.

What? I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses! Mal said. And perfect princes. Mal and I look at Evie. Ugh. She said. I'm not going somewhere where the Beauty and Beast live with their child! I said disgusted. Yeah, and I don't do uniforms. Unless It's leather. You feel me? Jay said About to high five Carlos. I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave.

Jay sneaks behind him, Woof! Jay said and Carlos hits Jay for scaring him. Yeah, mom, we're not going. Said Mail. Oh, you're thinking small, pumpkin. It's all about world domination. KNUCKLEHEADS! The knuckleheads followed her and she sang Mal's name, Mal... We followed them to the castle.

I knew we were doing this now so my brothers wouldn't find us. You will go. You will find fairy godmother and you will bring back the magic wand. Easy peasy. Said Maleficent. What's in it for us? Mal said. Matching thrones. Hers-and-hers crowns. She said. Um, I... I think she meant us. Carlos said as I leaned against the wall.

It's all about you and me, baby. Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer? Maleficent said and then Mal said, Well, yeah. I mean, who doesn't... Maleficent said, Well, then get me the wand and you and I can see all that and so much more. And with that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bond both good and evil to my will!

Our will. Evil Queen said. Our will, our will. Maleficent said and soon snaps, which makes Mal looks back to Maleficent, And if you refuse, you're grounded for the rest of your lives, missy. Maleficent. What...mom...

Maleficent pretends squishing Mal's lips to make her stop complaining and they stared at each other, which makes their eye turned green like a staring contest and Maleficent beats Mal

Fine. Whatever. Maleficent:I win. Evil Queen:Evie my little evil-lette in training. You just find yourself a prince with a big castle and a mother-in-law wing. Evie and Evil Queen:And lots and lots of mirrors! Evie:Ah! Evil Queen:No laughing. Wrinkles.

Gabriella, my little angel. I'm sending you because you are the strongest and smartest of your siblings but also your the prettiest. I smiled. I knew why he really wanted me to go. To get revenge on Beauty and The Beast. He then started checking himself out.

Oh, well, they're not taking my Carlos, because I'd miss him too much. Cruella said. Really, mom? Carlos said and she said, Yes. Who would touch up my roots, fluff my fur, and scrape the bunions off my feet? Cruella said. Yeah, maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing. Said Carlos. Oh, Carlos, they have dogs in Auradon. Cruella said. Oh, no! I'm not going! He said. I then heard Maleficent grunt. I saw my dad roll his eyes if he had to pick between Jay and Carlos to date me it would be Jay.

Well, Jay isn't going either. I need him to stock the shelves in my store. What did you score? Jay showed him stuff and then a lamp and Jafar said, Oh. Ooh. A lamp. Jay then said, Dad. I already tried. Jafar said, Ah! Evil Queen said, Evie's not going anywhere until we get rid of this unibrow, hmm?

What is wrong with you all? The only one who is agreeing with Gaston! People used to cower at the mention of our names! For 20 years, I have searched for a way off this island. For 20 years, they have robbed us from our revenge... revenge on Snow White and her horrible little men. Said Maleficent. Ow! Evil Queen said plucking her eyebrows.

Revenge on Aladdin and his bloated genie! She said. I will... Jafar said. Revenge on every sneaky dalmatian that escaped your clutches. She said and Cruella said, Oh, but they didn't get baby. They didn't get the... They didn't get the baby! I will finally have my revenge on sleeping beauty and her relentless little prince. And you, Gaston...The evilest of them all, will finally have your revenge on the beauty that you loved and the horrible Beast. The hideous! Said Dad.

Villains! She said. Yes they all said. Our day has come. E.Q., give her the magic mirror. Gaston give her you secret sword. Said Maleficent. Dad soon showed me a sword. You could make it invisible and it is very powerful and soon I heard Evie and the Evil Queen talking.

This is your magic mirror? Evie said. Yeah, well, it ain't what it used to be, but then again, neither are we! It will help you find things. Evil Queen said. Evie said, Like a prince? Like my waistline. Evil Queen said. Maleficent then said, Like the magic wand! Hello! My spell book. My book. I need my... that book. Oh, ah! The safe. The safe. Gaston, help me! I never can figure this thing out.

Voila. Dad said opening the fridge which was the safe. My spell... come, darling. Come. Oh... ooh! Oh, Oh. There she is. It doesn't work here, but it will in Auradon. Remember? When we were spreading evil and ruining lives. Maleficent said.

Like it was yesterday. Evil Queen said and Maleficent said, And now you will be making your own memories by doing exactly as I tell you. Soon we heard the door. Jay said, Whoo! Let's get this party started! Carlos! Come. Carlos said.

Who is the fairest of them all? Evil Queen said,Evie said, Me. Evil Queen said, Ah! You. Evie said before it was too late. Yes! Let's go. Said Evil Queen. Jafar said to Jay, Now, recite our mantra. There's no team in "I". He said.

Oh, run along. You're making me tear up. He said. Jay said, My bag. Yeah. Jafar said and then Jay yelled, Dad! Jafar said, Coming! Maleficent said to Mal, The future of the free world rests on your shoulders. Don't blow it. Mal!

Now my angel. I heard they had a son, maybe you could win it and then crush it... Dad said. I looked out on the balcony. Gabriella... I don't like breaking hearts... Yes Daddy. I said. Let's go he said. Ah! Smells like common folk. Evil Queen said.

Come back here, now! Carlos! Ingrate. Said Cruella and Jafar said, Bye-bye. The jackals have landed. Said a man who was our driver. Bring home the gold! Jafar said, Cruella said, Bring home a puppy. Evil Queen said, Bring home a prince. Bring home Beauty!