Auardon

Evie looked at Mal and I knew she was plotting and I was really thinking if I want to break a heart. The prince's father almost did kill my father. You're looking a little washed out. Let me help you out. Evie said to Mal. Ew, stop. I'm plotting. Mal said. Well, It's not very attractive. Try to look like Gabby when she plots. I smiled. I really know Beauty comes from the inside, not the out.

Oh! These! It's salty like nuts, but it's sweet like I don't know what. Said Carlos. I grabbed a blue raspberry sucker. Let me see. Jay said and Carlos opened his mouth and Jay said, Ew! Ow! Carlis said. Look! I said. It's a trap! What just happened? Carlos said.

It must be magic. Evie said. Mal asked, Hey. Did this little button just open up the magic barrier? No, this one opens the magic barrier. That one opens my garage. And this button... He said and I then said, Okay. Nasty. I like that guy.

We were at the school. The guy opened the door and Carlos and Jay were fighting. Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is? Carlos yelled. 'Cause you want it! Said Jay. Carlos said, No! Give it to me! Ow! Let go! Mal said, Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience. I got this Mal, I said and I punched them both hard.

Ow Gabs. He then looked at everyone and said, Just cleaning up. Get up. He said to Carlos. The woman, I'm guessing Fairy Godmother, said, Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it. Jay soon saw a girl who looked like a drama queen. Hello, foxy. The name's Jay. She laughed at him.

Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm fairy godmother, headmistress. She said and I said, The fairy godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"? Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it. She said. Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile. Mal said. Oh. She said. Mal said, And that sparkling wand.

That was a long time ago. And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future." Said Fairy Godmother. It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben. The cute boy said. Wait did I say cute? Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king. Said the girl. I soon knew that was the Beast and Beauty's son. I rolled my eyes. Jay, Mal, and Carlos looked at me a bit nervous.

Evie said, You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess. Soon the diva said, The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you. This is Audrey. He said. Princess Audrey. His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo? I thought that was a terrible nickname.

Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews. Fairy Godmother said.

It is so, so, so good to finally me... Jay punched him and I laughed causing Audrey to star at me. —meet you all. He continued. This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history... Is that chocolate? He said shaking Carlos's hand. He moved on to me and looked at me. He was cute but he was my sworn enemy. Then to Mal and to Evie. As the day our two peoples began to heal.

Or the day that you showed five peoples where the bathrooms are. I said. A little bit over the top? He said. A little more than a little bit. I said. Well, so much for my first impression. Ben said and I smirked. Hey! You're Gaston's daughter! She said to me. Woah, you finally noticed. I said staring at them and then Ben meaning I'm not a big fan of his family.

She then moved onto Mal. You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you? Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping... Mal finished for her, Beauty! Yeah, I've heard the name. You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening.

Water under the bridge. Audrey said and Mal said, Totes! Ben said, Okay! So, how about a tour? Yeah? Auradon prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king. He clapped and the man statue turned into a Beast. An Ugly one.

Carlos, It's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible. Ben said. Does he shed much? I said. Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch. He said. So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that? Said Mal.

Ben said, Yeah, it exists of course, but It's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals. Who happened to be kings and queens. I said. That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years. Audrey said. Doug. Doug, come down. This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms. I'll see you later, okay? And If there is anything you need, feel free to... Audrey continued for him because she was jealous, Ask Doug.

Hi, guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and... he saw Evie. Heigh-ho. Evie. Evil queen's daughter. She said. Okay. So about your classes, I, uh, put in the requirements already... history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the Internet, and, uh, remedial goodness 101. He said. Let me guess. New class? Come on, guys, let's go find our dorms. I said. Doug said, Oh, uh, yeah, your dorms are that way, guys. Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and... Carlos: said, Sneezy, finishing for him.