The Coronation

Ben and I were in the carriage that didn't have a top on it. Ben told me Mal is up there with me because Parker gets named his second in command and they were behind us.

At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin will soon be crowned king! I'm Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all. Oh, and here comes Ben now.

Don't be nervous. All you have to do is sit there and look beautiful. No problem there. Ben said. Thank you. I smiled and blushed. Thank you. Gabriella, would you wear my ring? Um... not now. I think it would probably just fall right off of me. I have something for you. I said.

For me? He said. Yeah. It's just for later, you know, when you need strength. Some carbs to keep up your energy. I said. Always thinking. But I can't wait. Ben said. No! I said. Ben said, Mm. Mm... Mm! This is really good. Uh, do you... I said. Gabby?

Do you feel okay? I said. Ben said, You bet. Would you say that you're still in... that... that you have very strong feelings for me? I said. Ben said, I'm not sure. I mean, let's give the anti-love potion a few minutes to take effect. Yeah... Okay. What? What? You knew? I said.

That you had Mal spell me? Yeah. Yeah, I knew. He said. I'm... I can explain myself. I said. No, look, It's fine. I mean, you had a crush on me. I was with Audrey. You didn't trust that it could happen on its own. Am I right? Ben said. Yes. You're so right. So, then, how long have you known? I said.

Since our first date. Your spell washed away in the Enchanted Lake. He said. So then what? You've just been... Faking it since then? I said. I haven't been faking anything. Ben said. Ben when you asked me if I love you or not... I do love you... you helped me find out what is was and I found out I am in love with you. He soon kissed me and I smiled.

Ben helped me off and I saw Parker help Mal off. About the other day, I just... I said. I told Ben this wasn't going to be easy. The king said. You also taught me that a king has to believe in himself. Even when it isn't easy. Ben said.

I did? I... how very wise of me. The king said. Ben, we are very proud of you. You keep listening to your heart. Belle said. Thanks, mom. Ben said. The king said, You're gonna make a fine king. Ben kissed my temple saying, Wish me luck. Soon Mal and I were led into where we are going.

Mal and I were watching the wand. I told myself not to do it and to plan to not do it. Do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign? Fairy Godmother said. I do solemnly swear. Ben said. Do you solemnly swear to help govern the people's of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as he shall reign? I do solemnly swear said Parker. Fairy Godmother said, Then it is my honor and my joy to bless our new king. Soon someone grabbed the wand.

It was Jane. Child, what are you doing?! If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself! Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo! Jane said. The Beast said, Take cover! Ben came over and protected me while Parker did the same for Mal. I soon saw Mal fight for the wand and I knew this is where I say goodbye to Ben.

Careful, Mal! Belle said. She soon held the wand. I walked towards her. Mal, give me the wand. Parker said. Stand back. Mal said. It's okay. Parker said. Mal said, Parker I said stand back! I told you so! Audrey said and Mal pointed the wand at her.

Let's go! Carlos said. Revenge time. Jay said and Parker said, You really want to do this? We have no choice, Parker! Our parents... Mal said. Your parents made their choice. Now you make yours. Ben said looking at me. I think I want to be good. I said. You are good. He said. How do you know that? I said.

Because... Because I'm listening to my heart. Ben said and I said, I want to listen to my heart, too. And my heart is telling me that we are not our parents. I mean, stealing things doesn't make you happy. Tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy. I said to Jay. And you, scratching dude's belly makes you happy. Who would've thought? I said to Carlos. Mal, you love drawing and art class but also Parker makes you happy I said and she looked at the ring he recently gave her... And Evie... You do not have to play dumb to get a guy. You are so smart. And I don't want to take over the world with evil... I don't want to pretend to be mean and think Beauty comes from the outside. It doesn't make me happy. I want to go to school. And be with Ben. Because Ben makes me really happy. I said showing him the ring and then I said, Us being friends makes me really happy. Not destroying things.

I choose good, you guys. I said putting my hand in. I choose good Mal said. Jay said, I choose good, too. Evie said, I choose good. Carlos said, So, just to be clear, we don't have to be worried about how really mad our parents will be? Because they're gonna be really, really mad. Ben said, Your parents can't reach you here. Carlos said, Okay, then. Good. Mal said, Come on to our boyfriends. Soon a purple fog came.

I'm back!!!