Cookies

We were in the kitchen. Mal said, All right. It says that we still need one tear, and I never cry. Carlos said, Let's just chop up some onions. Mal said, No. It Says that we need one tear of human sadness. And this love potion gets the best so we have to follow it exactly. Jay said, A tear's a tear. Evie said,That's not true, Jay. They both have antibodies and enzymes, but an emotional tear has more protein-based hormones than a reflex tear.

Listen to you. I said impressed. Yeah, I knew that. Jay said and Carlos said, Did not. Jay said, Yeah, I did. Lonnie came in and said, There you are, Mal! I was looking for you. You know, all the girls want you to do their hair! Midnight snack, huh? What you guys making? Nothing special. Just cookies. I said and she stuck her finger in and we yelled, Oh, no, no! Carlos saidWait, wait, wait!

What? I'm not gonna double dip. Lonnie said and Evie said, Feel anything? Yeah, like maybe it might be missing something? I said. Hey, there. Jay said flirting with her to see if she would fall in love with him.

It could use some chips. Lonnie said and Jay was confused, Chips? And those are... I asked. Lonnie said; Chocolate chips. Just the most important food group. Wait, didn't your moms ever make you guys, like, chocolate chip cookies? Like, when you're feeling sad, and they're fresh from the oven, with a big old glass of milk, and she just makes you laugh and puts everything into perspective and... why are you all looking at me like that? Lonnie said. Mal said, It's just different where we're from. I didn't have a mom. Just a dad, two older brother and a twin brother.

Lonnie said, Yeah, I know. I just, you know, I thought... Even villains love their kids. Oh... How awful. She had a tear go down her cheek and Amal wipes it and put it in the bowl and said, Yeah, well, big bummer, but we have to get these into the oven, so thank you so much for coming by. Really, really have a good night. I'll see you tomorrow. Evil dreams. She said pushing her out. Good night. Lonnie said. See you tomorrow. Okay, boys, cookie sheet. Evie, oven. I said. Evie said, Yes, ma'am.

We were at school and Jay and Mal were at my locker. Look, It's Mal. Hi, Mal! Love my hair, Mal! The girls said. Are you feeling kind of weird about this? I mean, It's not so bad here, you know. Said Jay. I felt like he was right.

I'm not really liking this plan anymore. Mal said to him, Are you insane? Long live evil! You're mean! You're awful! You're bad news! Snap out of it! Jay said, Thanks, Mal. I needed that. I heard Audrey and Ben talk. Do you think they actually paid for those? She said. Jay walked over and said, Oh, hello. The name's Jay. You all going to the tourney game tonight? Yeah. The girls said.

Jay said, Keep a lookout for number eight, all right? Scoring the winning goal. The girls said, Okay. Audrey said, She did it to Jane's hair, too, and Fairy Godmother's not happy about it. Ben said, What's the harm? Audrey said, It's gateway magic! Sure, it starts with the hair. Next thing you know It's the lips and the legs and the clothes and then everybody looks good and then... where will I be?

Listen, Audrey... Ben said and Audrey said, I will see you at the game after my dress-fitting for the coronation, okay? Okay. Ben said. Audrey said, Bye, Bennyboo. Bye. He said. I felt terrible about what I am going to do...

Hey, Bennyboo! I said. Hey. He said. I just made a batch of cookies. Double chocolate chip, do you want one? I said. Oh, I, uh, I've got a big game. I don't eat before a big game. But thank you so, so much. Thank you. Next time. Next time. Ben said.

No, yeah. I completely understand. "Be careful of treats offered by kids of villains." Escpically me, since I'm Gaston's Daughter. I said. No, no, no. He said. No, I'm sure every kid in Auradon knows that. I said. No, that's not it. No, no, no, I... I really do... Ben said.

No, I get it. You're cautious. That's smart. Oh, well, more for me, I guess. I said about to take a bite but he took it out of my hand and took a bite. I felt terrible for what I did, just for the wand and my father...

No, no. Hey... see that? Totally trust you. Totally. He said. How are they? I asked. They're good. They're great! They're amazing! They're, uh... I mean, they're chewy and, and you know, they... is that walnuts? I love walnuts. I mean, uh, you know, the... The chocolate... The... the chocolate... The chocolate chips are... I'm sorry. Um... Uh, they're... They're warm and soft. And they're sweet... Gabriella, have you always had those little golden flecks in your eyes? He said. How you feeling, bro? Jay said. I feel... I feel... I feel like... Like singing your name. Gabriella! I put my hand on his mouth as he tried to sing my name again.

Well you guys got to go to your game! See you there! I said taking my hand off of his mouth. Jay, Carlos and Ben started to leave but Ben kissed my cheek first and left.